Google AdSense question

Do you use the same AdSense accounts for any number of websites / pageas?

I cant find a place to indicate where i want to place the ads in my account?

AFAIK they all go to the same account, and you cannot really separate the revenue. If you plan on selling the site in the future, it'd be wise to have separate accounts for each site.

You can monitor revenue streams from different sites using "channels".

anyone know if there is a minimum click-through ratio like with adwords?

Thanks for the replies! I just wasnt sure if google would be upset if I used my adsense account for different sites or I had to sign each up separately.

Originally posted by adaptivehost
    I've never heard of anyone getting dropped from adsense because there click through rate was too low. The only problem you hear about is people getting dropped from adsense because of high ctr due to fraudulent clicks. However, if you are truly worried about it you should send them a mail, their tech support will reply to you promptly.
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

Originally posted by adaptivehost
    No, there is not. It's not your responsibility as a publisher, maintaining clickthru rate is the advertisers' problem.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

Originally posted by ravan
    I just wasnt sure if google would be upset if I used my adsense account for different sites or I had to sign each up separately.
    As far as I know, as long as you meet the standards google sets in program policies you are set.

Again though, feel free to contact them.

Originally posted by ravan
    I just wasnt sure if google would be upset if I used my adsense account for different sites or I had to sign each up separately.
    It'd be a good idea to read the AdSense FAQ and the program policies there's a lot of information on those pages that would likely be helpful to you. For example, this on multiple sites:

https://www.google.com/adsense/faq#basics4

In general, Google wants someone with more than one site to use the same account for all of them. More than one account for one person or company is "strongly discouraged." But, if you have a need for multiple accounts you can ask them to be able to do it.

It's not your responsibility as a publisher, maintaining clickthru rate is the advertisers' problem.
    True. However, even advertisers don't have to worry about ads placed via adsense as these are counted separately from the ads placed on google itself.

Originally posted by ldcdc
    True. However, even advertisers don't have to worry about ads placed via adsense as these are counted separately from the ads placed on google itself.
    Sure. But as an advertiser, manager of other peoples' advertising, and consultant to advertisers, I'll still feel responsible for maintaining a decent clickthru rate -- even though it will be expected to be lower than the rate for ads on search sites. The (nonexistant) risk of ad or account suspension isn't the only consideration. If you're going to the effort and expense of managing ads, you want them to be somewhat effective.