Thread: Good Prices

Good Prices

Ok, I opened Dedicated Hosting Site for my company, but are the prices we charge good? Bad? or what?

They seem like pretty good cheap prices.

Who are you targeting though. I have seen the some companies sell for 3x-5x that and still sell well.

If you are targeting this crowd I think they're some nice prices and you should do well.

Thats the crowd, and thanks, have any markiting ideas?

Quite simply. You have to prove that your network and support infrastructure are top notch. Its quite obvious I know, but a lot of people here rent ded servers, and if you provide great network/service it will market itself. Conversely, if you don't provide....well i'm sure you have read all the negative threads posted around here.

Just a thought

ok, thanks

Im going to try to get clients now.... that should be easy...... LOL

spelling error

theam should theme

April 19th, 2004
    We put up the new theam for this site

2-cents ;-)
    Rich DiFolco
    CEO USA Linked, LLC

thx, im still getting to know this keyborad, I just got a dell 300m and it is almost too small

Chicago, IL
    Seems you might be reselling, your site is on their network and you claim the same bandwidth providers. Is that true? if not, please clarify.
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

Yeah, but were giving TRUE managed services, every client will have a server admin to talk to and anything you request will be done within 2 hours. and more.... im working on that part of site now and I have 1 client!

He might. Good observation.
    Rich DiFolco
    CEO USA Linked, LLC

What exactly is a DUEL Xeon?

Is that where two Xeons go head to head in a DUEL in the wild west?

Perhaps you should change it to DUAL Xeon

Have you sold any of these?

Nice prices - The only problem i see if that if you are using and providing truly managed services then thats great but a lot of the horror stories ive heard about them are servers being down for sometimes days etc - How would you fix that if its their end? Their somewhat dodgy reputation might put people off if they know you are using them.

Just my thoughts

Prices look nice and cheap! I would mark up more for managed servers...

14. Exactly. Mark it up. You value your time don't you?
    Managed server should cost 50% more than unmanaged one.

Originally posted by adaptivehost
    Prices look nice and cheap! I would mark up more for managed servers...
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?