Need some help please =)

Hello im the owner of www.thunderarena.com We are having problems with our host. It's a game I have made. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good servers out there {dedicated Servers} for us to host on and to own our website on that is lower than 100.00 a month. If so please reply here and paste the site. Thanks

Re: Need some help please =)

Originally posted by Frozensoul
    Hello im the owner of www.thunderarena.com We are having problems with our host. It's a game I have made. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good servers out there {dedicated Servers} for us to host on and to own our website on that is lower than 100.00 a month. If so please reply here and paste the site. Thanks
    Probably best you post in the Dedicated Servers forum, don't ya think?

Maybe even do a HOST QUOTE

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

If you need the server managed, you're not getting it for under 100.00 per month unless you find like a managed.com reseller that manages the server and charges under 100.00.

But managed.com servers aren't on a reliable network, and aren't owned by a reliable company. At least, that's the word on the block.

If you want quality, go with www.ServerMatrix.com, but be prepared to pay extra if you need the server managed. And if you want a control panel on it. (cpanel, plesk, helm..)
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz