Remote hands & staging in Fremont CA

For those of you using HE.net or XO in Fremont, I have an office with 1250sq ft of warehouse space only 1/2 mile from HE and 2 miles from XO.
    Since I have servers in both locations I am in the office daily where I build servers for other clients as well as my own.
    While my primary business is technology consulting, I thought I could offer staging and/or remote hands to anyone in need.
    For the staging, I have ample power (200 amps), fully switched 10/100/1000 network with pre-wired network drops (72), Biz-class DSL with firewall through which I can map ports to your specific boxes if/as needed and even a pair of racks if mounting were part of a staging requirement. I estimate I have room to assemble and/or store about 100 servers at a time.
    For remote hands, I've worked with a number of HE clients already and can provide you with references and a quote depending on your needs. This can include on-site triage, OS installs/re-installs, patches, hardware swapping (Fry's is very close by for emergency parts) and complete server removal and shipping/receiving.
    The events at HE yesterday got me to thinking that there may be a few who could benefit from such services given the extent to which the HE staff was being stretched last night.
    Feel free to PM me for a phone number and addtitional information.
    Thanks!

You interested in leasing any space at your location?

If you're simply looking for storage or staging space, then absolutely. Heck... even shared office space I suppose. If you require serious bandwidth, it probably wouldn't work since the SDSL is only rated at 416 Kbps. I am looking at alternatives for greater capacity on the bandwidth side of things, but it will still be something in the 1-10 Mbps range.
    Anway, the short answer is yes