• OK it worked for me

3 25.00%
  • It could have been better

2 16.67%
  • I think it's been a nightmare!

7 58.33%

Thread: Dont use Canaca

Angry Dont use Canaca

After almost 2 weeks we are still unable to get a reponse from them of any value, our sites are still not running and we have offered $100 just for them to respond to us!

We have had one of their staff log into our PHPBB forum and still they cannot work out why it does not work.

They took the money fast enough but the supoprt is dreadful.

I hope this saves someone some grief, if I were Canaca I would close my door to new business until I started to clear the backlog and got some favourable reviews.

Paul King

support with canaca

From what I understand canaca outsources its support to a company in Pakistan. This is what I was told by someone at Canaca.

Having worked through so many issues with sites at Canaca possibly I can be of assistance to you with your BB.

Please PM me.

BTW the only way to get response from canaca is to send an email to [email protected] or phone the sales number and let them know what you think.

dats

canaca

I would like to add that you risk losing your account by contacting canaca by phone.

I have lost clients due to the extremely low level of support, downtimes and other issues relating to canaca.

moving on time

dats

From what I understand canaca outsources its support to a company in Pakistan. This is what I was told by someone at Canaca.
    Whats wrong with that? Many top companies are outsourcing their support to south asia...

wrong?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats wrong with that? Many top companies are outsourcing their support to south asia...

hmmmmmmm did someone say there was something wrong?

dats