Question webvj.com - Any feelings on that?

I spotted that recently in a deleted domains list, and managed to register it. I guess it could be worth something, either now or in the future, if developped by the right person (not me ).

The .net is registered (but isn't in use now). I think it (the .net) used to be a webmail provider.

So, is there a future to Video Jockeying on the web?

If you think so
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Re: webvj.com - Any feelings on that?

Originally posted by prime
    I guess it could be worth something, either now or in the future, if developped by the right person (not me ).

if something needs to developed to be worth something surely that means its worthless in its current state?

So unprocessed gold that needed to be 'processed' into jewlery is worthless?

Or it could just mean that I don't have the resources/motivation/knowledge/(whatever) to properly develop it, and that it's not as valuable now as it could be.

Anyways, I didn't post here to get flippy remarks or to discuss the wording of the original message (or any other). So potential posters, if you have nothing useful to contribute to this thread, please refrain from posting.

Originally posted by prime
    So unprocessed gold that needed to be 'processed' into jewlery is worthless?
    The problem is, your domain is more like lead. It doesn't look valuable in any way. That's just the honest-to-god truth.

Anyways, I didn't post here to get flippy remarks or to discuss the wording of the original message (or any other). So potential posters, if you have nothing useful to contribute to this thread, please refrain from posting. [/B]
    This is an appraisal thread, so I hope you take my post for what it is.