Who offers the most...

bandwidth?

The server specs are not important at all. I just want to know the ded managed or unmanaged that offers the most bandwidth ... in most places that I've seen the cap is 1000 gb and after that smth in the lines of $.5 per gig. Well that won't do for me b/c it's better to get another server than pay for the overusage bw.

Yes, most of the time it is more cost effective to get another server instead of paying for overusage.

Unless you have a real heavy server which cost $20k then it would be better to pay for overage. But there are certain providers that measure your bandwidth upgrade by mbit terms, which you would get better pricing for that.

Many providers have 10Mbps Unmetered solutions and what not for their servers. They tend to be fairly cost effective.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Or try ThePlanet 2.8 offer @ 2000 Gb BW
    EV1 are also offering 1500 G packages

I'd suggest specifying exactly how much bandwidth you're looking for, so that people can better suggest the most appropriate solution for your needs ;-)

Best,

Raj
    Raj Dutt // CEO // Voxel dot Net Inc
    http://www.voxel.net // sales@voxel.net

FDCSERVER

Or hostmania.net

They are cheap!

UltraUnixNET,

You seem to have some secret sources of information.
    Really, Excellence in .My :-)

It will be used to stream a paid live TV channel at 300 kbps. I would expect that in the first month I might need 1-2 T and then 3-4T. Streaming (the server will just be a relay) is not resource hungry so that is why the server specs are really not important at all. I was planning of using FreeBSD btw but will need to to some local testing b4 deciding.

The type of capped 10 mbps line or the such is not good in my case b/c there will be shows when everyone will tune in and times when there might only a few ppl watching ... I will put some crappy stuff myself so they aren't watching 24/7 and wasting my whole bw

ThePlanet looks good ... I knew about ev1 but this seems a bit better. Most probably I will geta $100 box from ev1 with FreeBSD just to start off but I will need to have right at the start a solution with more bw b/c I wouldn't want to have to put a hold on registrations during the very first month.

Does any dedicated host sell bw in bundels, say the limit is 1500 gb after that you can buy an extra 1000 gb of bw for say $150.

I was just chatting with ev1 customer service and they said it's 75 cents for every extra gb pssst