WHM hostname problem.. can someone help?

I keep getting this email on my dedicated machine.. what should I do to fix it? I am newbie.. using the box for personal sites. My dns already setup using / and already have site that are running fine under those new ns. the only problem is i keep getting the below msg.

IMPORTANT: Do not ignore this email.
    The hostname (****01) resolves to . It should resolve to 67.*.*.*. Please be sure to correct /etc/hosts as well as the 'A' entry in zone file for the domain.
    Some are all of these problems can be caused by
    /etc/resolv.conf being setup incorrectly. Please check this file if you believe everything else is correct.

You may be able to automaticly correct this problem by using the ' Add an A entry for your hostname ' under ' Dns Functions ' in your Web Host Manager.
    ---|| Avurt Inc. - ||---
    Banners, Prints, Graphics, Web sites & Much more

You need to edit your /etc/hosts file to ensure your hostname is correct in there. Then you want to make sure there is an A entry in WHM for your hostname matching the same IP listed in /etc/hosts

Have you checked the Edit Zone?

If the site is not uploaded, delete the account and create it again. Then go to to tweak the values.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

go to the cpanel forum. there're alot of users that having same problem with you.. im sure they'll help you away from a hostname entry problem.

check if you have A record for your hostname on your DNS zone. if you think you cant play around with such things leave me an MSN contact on pm and i will give you a hand on this.
    Affordable unlimited domain reseller plans
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers