Need PHP Programmer

Well, I never thought I would do this, but oh well. I run a Web Based MMORPG at..

I have coded two kinds of battle systems for this game.

Player Vs. Player Battles.
    When a player clicks an attack option they automatically fight another player if a list of requirements are meant. The page just runs a list of attacks back and forth and says the outcome in text.

Player Vs. Enemy Battles.
    Player clicks an attack options, he goes blow by blow with the enemy until one is dead. I have a graphics system for how this looks, and am quite pleased with it.

OK, here is my problem.
    I want a Player Vs. Player battle to be more like an enemy battle. I want player1 to have to have a message sent to player2 who would have to accept the challenge. Then they would both be able to fight blow by blow. I do not have the time to attempt to do this, and wanted to know how much would this cost to be done if anyone understood what I said?

We are IT Script Team: offshore software developing / design company located in Russia.

IT Script team consists of experienced programmers/designers working on web development market more then 6+ years.

Our portfolio, presenting work samples with estimations, skills and references can be found here : itscript[dot]com

Our team has a great experience in web development. We have 6+ years of commercial web development experience and have developed a lot of script of various complexity.

Fast communications, updates and support is also one of our advantages.

We have expirience in online games development.
    you can check demo here:
    mafiarule dot com/cgi-bin/

You can check our portfolio at our site. But here are some our latest works:
    securegamingalliance dot com
    formcreator dot nl/formnl
    mafiarule dot com/cgi-bin/
    cashgenerate dot net
    subscriptionexchange dot com/cgi-bin/se_lite/
    subscriptionexchangepro dot com/cgi-bin/se/
    edbisfiles dot com
    opendomainregistry dot net/registrator
    sterlingbidz dot com
    …and many other can be found in portfolio.

We charge as low as $10/hour.
    We will provide exact quote and timeframe after more detailed discussion of you task. Please feel free to contact us for details if you interesting in our services. You are always welcome!

You can contact us by email : info at
    or using IM:
    ICQ 12585113,
    AIM itscript,
    MSN itscript at hotmail[dot]com
    Yahoo: itscript

Anton A. Chukhlomin,
    IT Script Project manager

My world

Please PM or email (chris [at] me any additional details that you can provide (budget, etc.) and I'll get you a quote.