What do you think of my web template?

I made a template, and I want to know what people think of it... I have a screenshot of it (so no one can view the source and download the images).

Here is the link:

I don't want to give bad comments, but I'll give my suggestions.

- Your link text should be centered
    - Try making a background image to go in the space under the text
    - Give some padding to the content area
    - Remove the border top, bottom and left of the menu area, also give the border colour the same blue as the theme, black spoils it.

Just a few things that may improve it Good luck
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

actually it does have no padding, but since by default it has spacing, the images looks like has that padding.
    also, I made about 5 differnet looks for that website, and one was that template centered in the center of the screen with both sides shadowed, and a background at the sides, but the problem was, the background only showed up with internet explore (and i am not changing back to ie, and not everyone uses ie, its only like 70% of the people.)
    I could change the background of the title, and take off part of the border, but in away, it looks good with that part of the border. And I should have some padding.

Umm what program did you use to make the background of your website (, I have stupid Illustrator 10. (which when ever you save the dimentions get bigger, ie: at start it is 100 x100, then when you save it it turns to be 114 x 114.)

By the way, If you want to know my age, i'm just 13.

Tasmania, Australia
    Moved to site reviews.