Thread: Domain Expired

Domain Expired

2 of my domain names have expired 2 days ago and I am not being able to login to the control panel as it says that the domain has already been expired. My question, how long does it take until it becomes available to the public?

Thank you

45-60 days
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

I cannot renew until then?

what's you registrar ??
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

You should still be able to log in to your account, just not manage your domains anymore. I'd contact your registar.

Originally posted by DelPierro
    I cannot renew until then?
    you may not be able to re-register them when they drop. There is stiff competition to grab dropping names. If you want those domains, renew them now itself.

i belive you are accessing this from access.enom.com or registryrocket.com service.

you cant login if the domain expired you have to contact your reseller to renew it from there main control panel.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I've got a reseller account with eNom, however I have never used it, do I have to refill the account with a minimum of USD 100 to register domain names?

The eNom reseller that I register through has gone out of business long time ago and I have no way knowing their contact information.

Thanks for your support

If you do not have funds in your account you have some options. You can push expired domains to other eNom accounts. I have renewed domains for people in your same situation and it can be done.

I would get a retail account somewhere and push the domains there, renew them, and start looking for another reseller account.

Thanks acts837

I tried "Push a name" with no luck. It says domain name is not found. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Go here and see what the status is.

Your saying:
    You have an eNom reseller account.
    You have another account somewhere else.
    You tried the the push a name or list wizard?

Different animal. I would help you but the MODS don't allow anyone to say certain words in threads.

you can transfer in domains from other registrars to eNom and get them renewed, ofcourse after funding your enom reselle raccount with min. of $100

otherwise get a retail account which you can pay per domain without funding.
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Bashar - That is not what he is asking. He has a reseller account with two expired domains in that account with a zero balance.

ah, could be the domains in redemption period thats why enom CP saying not found.

i think the situation is that the domains are in someone else's enom account and he access them via registryrocket or acess.enom.com and trying to push them into his enom reseller account.

is that the situation DelPierro ? if yes then ask the other reseller to PUSH them into your enom reseller account and renew them.

gofo www.freewho.com/checker/ and see the status is it in redemption period or what?

The 2 domain names were registered through freeboost.com - they have gone out of business couple years ago. I used to access the CP through http://access.enom.com - as Bashar mentioned.

On the other hand, I have a 'reseller' (http://www.enom.com/myaccount/) account with eNom - which I bought 2 years ago and never used it.

The status of the domains according to (www.freewho.com/checker) is:

AS OF:Mon Apr 19, 2004
    REGISTRAR-LOCK
    Apr 18, 2004 Apr 17, 2002 Apr 17, 2005 ENOM, INC.
    DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM

Bashar,

Would you please advise on the eNom retailer account? as to how I sign-up?

Thank you

So you already have two accounts?

You can or can't login into the freeboost account?
    List wizard will let you push expired domains. I have done it for others about 5 times recently. Problem, if your reseller account is empty you will need to load some funds. Or you could push to someone elses account, have them renew them, and then have them pushed back to your account. There are more secure was of doing this without EVER loosing control of your domains also. These are some of the options that for me make eNom accounts superior to any other reseller program.

Any reseller can give you a retail account. Last time I tried to reply to a "request" though I got smacked by the mods for "self promotion"

you need to contact eNom and tell them to move the domains from freeboost.com to your enom account and they will check and prove if they got out of biz.

if htey prove and no reseller activity they will move the domain to you
    for enom reseller accounts try checking Domain Name Offers and Requests

there is some ads there or just ask for enom account there.

You can do it all yourself without eNom support. Just use list wizard.

Originally posted by Bashar
    i belive you are accessing this from access.enom.com or registryrocket.com service.

you cant login if the domain expired you have to contact your reseller to renew it from there main control panel.
    Bashar --> I was confused that you assumed his registrar is eNom ( he did mention that at all before )
    But now I'm very confused that when he said he has an enom reseller account , May I know how did you know Bashar ?

acts837 the domains in other reseller account called freehoost.com and he access his domains via access.enom.com only, so either freeboost.com push the domains to his reseller/retail account , OR eNom does since the reseller is out of business.

honestman he mentioned that earlier that he has enom reseller account

OK. I'm blind. I only wanted to see the facts I wanted to see.

This reinforces my philosophy that owners need to have full control of their domains.

I tried the 'List Wizard' with no luck, here's what it says:

Domain ***.com is not a domain in your ownership.
    ***.com was not found.
    Domain ***.com is not a domain in your ownership.
    ***.com was not found.

To clarify - as some have missed my point - The 2 domain names were registred with Freeboost.com back in ~ 2001. (who were using Enom 'rocketregistry or something ... as their registar)
    A year after, I was offered a reseller account with eNom for a decent price back then and I bought it, however, this has never been used.

I tried many times to push the domain names from Freeboost to my reseller account with no luck, it keeps on telling me that the domain name does not exist or the domains are not in my ownership.

I will try to contact eNom as Bashar has advised.

Thanks guys

u can't push the domains, freeboost need to push them from THEIR account to YOUR account

if they are out of biz you need to contact enom to help you out.

Already contacted ENOM.

Thanks Bashar for your help.

Sorry about that. List wizard only works if you can login in via www.enom.com and/or a PDQ site.

This from eNom support center

What if the previous registrar goes out of business, how will I get the domain unlocked to transfer the domain to eNom?
    Typically a registrar doesn't go out of business, but rather a reseller for that registrar might close down.

However, if a registrar was going out of business, more than likely another registrar would purchase their client base of domains and you would contact the new registrar to have the domain lock removed.

If you are listed as the registered owner, you will always be the registered owner of an active domain, regardless of whether or not the reseller goes out of business.

acts837,

I do login via www.enom.com to my control panel >> domain names >> list wizard.

In your reseller account or with the id/password from freeboost.com?

Freeboost has nothing to do with my Enom reseller account. This later as registered via a 3rd party which I do not recall.

To login to my Reseller account I go to enom.com >> My enom.

Thats the point. To use List Wizard to push the expired domains you need to login into the account the domains are physically in NOW. Not where you want them to go (i.e. your reseller account).

The domains have been pushed into my reseller panel. However, I am not being able to checkout as I have unsufficient funds in my account, my question ism is it possible to pay by credit card for these 2 domain names? or I have to load the minimum funds into the account first?

Thanks

My opinion
    you must add funds to your account ( $100.00)
    If you want to avoid the 100 deposite then Create a retail account under you then push the two domains into , and Plece your CC in that account then checkout

glad to hear they pushed the domains to your account.

if you want to renew only those 2 then you need to have retail account not reseller, since for reseller you have to fund it with atleast $100 as honestman indicated.

Bashar, honestman,

Thank guys for your great help. It's highly appreciated.

acts837,

I figured that there is no point of bothering you with my call as my problem has been straighten down. Thanks a bunch.

Glad to here all is well.