* [selling] AERD.org - research community

AERD (AERD Educational Research& Development) community is selling it's domain aerd.org and entire site with subdomains(portal, forums etc)

For further informations, please use the contact form located on the AERD site.

Please note that this is a 48 hour auction.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

the contact form seems a little time consuming. I will make a bid if you present more information here in your post.

My main question is why you are abandoning something that has so much effort expended? I.E. what changed your mind?

Hello,

We're abandoning the project because the lack of time to deal with it further. As the people involved in the AERD project are also involved in other well remunarated and time consuming activities, they lack the time and sometimes the interest to continue the project. This is the reason we're selling.

As for more informations, the main site is a custom design with flash, the forums are phpbb2, the information portal is Mambo.

This is not a newly established site, but as it wasn't very well advertised, it didn't have a huge amount of visitors.

if you need further details about AERD, please contact me.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

well your 48 hours is ticking. so thank you for clarifying.

I bid $50 for domain and content.

Thank you for your bid. However you must have passed that AERD is a network with some potential.

Nevertheless, your bid as too small to consider.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

tryed to check out the site and i get page cannot be displayed

same here

http://www.aerd.org

It still works for me. I hope someone else can bring it up and explain to poor dumb me WTF? It's a very clean design and easy to navigate but I spent 30 minutes reading and never could figure out what the site is supposed to do?

I don't get it -- what is it supposed to do?

Please note that this is a 48 hour auction.
    OP I realize my bid was not as much as you hoped, Still you did post this as an auction! with a time limit. In the future you might want to avoid use of the word unless you mean it.

$.02

Sorry I forgot to mention it, but we're looking for someone that will continue our work. Price is of no matter, but the dedication to research.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli