Originally posted by faisj To all user of moderbill:
What do you think are the strong points of the program:
What do you think are the wak aspects of the program:
What would you like to have in a new version?:
What would you pay for the program?
We think the strong points would definatly consist of the compatability. Modernbill works with alot of different control panels unlike 90% of the other software out there which only works for cPanel. Modernbill has come a long way, and is definatly a reliable company from our point of view.
Some of the downsides to modernbill could be configuration. It can be a little tricky and confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, modernbill can be very powerful software. Most of the things we would like to see in the next version are simple things such as new Reports, Callcustomer.com Integration, and some minor fixes with a few modules. But other than that, we would highly recommend ModernBill to any company looking for Billing Software.
- It integrate with the most domain name registrars.
- It integrate with the most control panel.
- It auto-generate bills > reminders > suspend accounts.
- It has a support tickets system.
- It also comes with a knowledgebase system (though a simple one)
- It integrate with the most credit card clearing gateways and providers.
- and the list go on . . .
- The most important is that the ordering steps are simple and straight forward.
The last question is ask yourself what you do you want in a billing system?