Thumbs up FULL SERVER MANAGEMENT for ONLY $35/MONTH!?!?! WOW!!!

Our Server Management Guarantee
    AcuNett guarantees all problems will be looked at within 6 hours of being submitted to us (either via forums or helpdesk) and we also guarantee we will have the problem solved within 48 hours. Lastly, we guarantee our one-time service will be completed within 24 hours of the order.

We have two plans available. This first is a one-time service where our admins login to your server and fully optimize and secure the server using over 50 different programs and tweaks.

The second service is our monthly subscription service. This includes all of the services in the one-time package plus we also log into your server to troubleshoot any problems you have and also install 3rd party software upon requests.

Here are the plans:

Initial One-Time Service - $75 one-time

- SIM (System Integrity Monitor) - It reboots services that have failed within 5 minutes
    - SPRI – (System Priority) - Sets priority to current processes being run on your server, decreasing load 10-25%
    - PMON - (Port Monitor) – Monitors network connections and sends emails when new ports have been opened.
    - PRM - (Process Resource Monitor) – Monitors all resources used by all processes and if a process is being flooded or causing high load on the server, it is killed.
    - BFD - (Brute Force Detection) – Detects brute force connections and automatically enters the offending Ips into the firewall to be blocked.
    - MailScanner and Clam-Antivirus – Detect emails containing viruses or spam and discard them so your server is not the origin of the spread of today’s common viruses or spam emails.
    - /tmp hardening – We harden /tmp so no malicious scripts can be executed from the commonly used directory.
    - Optimize FTP Server for faster connections.
    - Optimize MySQL to reduce load and speed up MySQL connections.
    - Optimize Apache to significantly reduce load and page loading times.
    - IDS (Intrusion Detection System) – Detects attempts to connect to the server and blocks the offending IP addresses.
    - Host.conf Hardening – Prevents IP spoofing and prevents DNS poisoning.
    - CHKRootKIt – Simple script that detects software used by hackers. It scans once a day and emails the client if any suspicious scripts are found.
    - Disabling Unused Services – We disable unused services to prevent them from being exploited.
    - Firewall Installation - (APF, Kiss, Bastille)
    - TCP/IP Hardening – Prevents DDOS and SYN-Flood attacks.
    - Logwatch – Sends a daily report to the client with all activity that has taken place on the server for that day.
    - Operating System Optimization – Optimize the OS for faster operation and load reduction.
    - Remove unused software – We remove unneeded software to prevent this software from being exploited.

Monthly Service - $35 setup and $35/month

- Everything included in initial setup above
    - Monthly Checkup on Server
    - Monthly Tweaking to Optimize and Secure Server
    - Install any 3rd Party Software Upon Request
    - Troubleshoot any problems that occur
    - Constant Security Updates and Patches
    - Kernel Upgrades (extra fee)
    - External Monitoring (extra fee)

Have questions? Post them here or PM me.

To order, visit our site at www.acunett.com/management/order

Have a nice day!

Rob is a great guy so is his staff i would recommend him to anyone.

Good look rob

Great Service

You can't go wrong with these guys he saved my butt today.

Thanks Rob
    Nothing yet, I guess I have to think of something :-)

Thank you both for the kind comments. They are appreciated. :-)

Rob,

I'm looking to add some servers, and just have one question...when you say "all problems looked at within 6 hours"...do you mean if a server goes down it could take up to 6 hours to contact us or have it rebooted or what?

The company I currently use for my other servers contacts RS within minutes and initiates a reboot if needed, usually even before we have to contact them about it.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding that part...can you clarify for me...

Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim,

You can addon server monitoring for $20/month where we will monitor the server once every 10 minutes and submit a reboot ticket to the DC for you if we notice it down.

May I answer any other questions for you? :-)

Windows Platform?

Rob ...

Know anyone doing something like this for the windows platform?
    relax... it's just 1s and 0s
    Hypersite

6 hours is our guaranteed response time. However on average, and many of our customers can attest to this, the average response time to a ticket is anywhere from 15seconds to 90 minutes. Most of the time not past 2 hours.

Of course we prioritize our tickets, so "server down," "Help!", "dog's on fire" tickets are looked into first.
    Ronny Fang
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

Re: Windows Platform?

Originally posted by hypersite
    Rob ...

Know anyone doing something like this for the windows platform?
    I have an admin who can do this for you. The pricing would be somewhat higher, but we can work something out for you. If you are interested, just let me know.

Would be helpful

Yeah.. am interested.
    I'm overloaded and it would be a nice to have some help.

Will PM you my info.
    relax... it's just 1s and 0s
    Hypersite