Free Traffic and Promotion for Web Hosting Companies

If you are a web hosting company, list your web hosting plans into our web hosting directory and web hosting specials section, to attain free promotion and traffic on a PR7 website! Go to and have an account activated within minutes.

Also, you can add your web hosting products to our web hosting resource directory . Whether it is you offer web design services, banner design, control panel software, helpdesk software, merchant accounts or third party processors - we can list you! Just browse down to your category and suggest your web hosting product. As a result, you will receive free, targeted traffic.

All listings are free and search results are not influenced in anyway to help your bigger competitors.

Host Byte Marketplace

Good site...tried to add a URL but failed twice....sorry but I give up.

Did you filled out the form fields with the red asterisk next to it? They are the required fields. If not, try again and see if it works this time.

Secondly, was there any errors that popped up on screen when you submitted the registration form? We have over 70 providers signup in the last week and they are on the system now.

If you can provide more details, I try my best to help you.

Kind regards,

Filled up all the required doubt about that. Basically the error I got was of MySQL telling me that the query was not able to find the necessary CatID.

I clicked on Add URL from the Outsourcing Services -> Foreign category. To my surprise when I checked the site today, my listing was there.

Looks like some kind of error trapping is required or there is a problem with the redirection after successful form submission.

Ah I see where the error is now..I was updating a mod_rewrite change in one of my class libraries and forgot about that. No the submission went through fine, just the redirection after the DB insert went astray

I originally thought you meant the signup form for, not

Thank you.

Thanks for the follow-up and assistance.

Wish you all the best for this project.

Not a problem..thank you the feedback so I could track down this bug