To all resellers...

Hi,

I would like to begin making money by reselling for enom or godaddy...

I have some questions : I'm french, and I would like to know if they give you their pages for being modified. If I'm making buisness it would be for french people, so I should translate all the texts in french...

Can you create your own site without using the tools and templates that the icann acredited company (enom or godady) gives you ?

For earning money, I don't believe that the money will be sent to my bank account... Do I have to create a society or an association ?

Thanks for you help.

you can do this using the API or using a software that allow you translate enom codes.

i doubt its do-able with godaddy.

i did that using drams and translated fully into arabic, works 100% fine
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Sorry but what's the API ?

A software which allows me translating the codes... Euh yes it would be a possibility, but the result is not always as good as we could hope.

Sorry but you didn't answer to my question : do all the resellers here have their society ? I don't believe that you can receive your money only with your personal bank account ? Do you also must pay tax to the state ?

Here in France there is tax called "TVA" and I don't know if I must pay a part of what I earn to the state...

Last question : what does drams mean ?

Thanks

You can checkout these 2 sites
    www.whoiscart.net (works with OpenSRS, Enom, Directi, etc.)
    www.dramsystem.com (works with enom)
    DOTS.WS - Domain Registration Service.
    We are accredited .WS and CentralNIC registrar.

>Sorry but what's the API ?

applicatrion programming interface - a documented set of insructions for getting yoru website and their back-nd processing system to talk to each other

>A software which allows me translating the codes...

do it the "profesional" method - read it and write it in yoru native French - autotranslation .. il est tres horrible n'est pas

>do all the resellers here have their society ?

if you choose to make a "company" out of it , that is a good method, but lots of people are running it as 12 years olds from their bedroom, with eth money going into a paypal account ...

>Do you also must pay tax to the state ?

if you make money, the state owns part of that yes ...

>in France there is tax called "TVA" and I don't know if I must pay a part of what I earn to the state...

TVA = VAT (uk) ? an *extra* tax on sales of goods/services ...

best is to speak to a local accountant

>what does drams mean ?

drams is a prewritten piece of software to talk to the enom system. you uploda th edrams scripts to your website and sell from tere. saves you spending months and lots of francs (euros) developing your own website and ordering systems.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Ok !! Thank you for all these explanations. I still not have tried but I will read it better this evening and go on the site you gave me.

Just for the information, how much do you approximately earn per month/year...is it lucrative ?

Other question : I think I will choose to be a godaddy's reseller.

Is it a godd idea ? Are there other godaddy's registrars here ?

Just for the information, how much do you approximately earn per month/year...is it lucrative ?
    I'd never discuss salary in public, and people who give you an honest answer will most probablt be lieing
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Ok, I understand...

drams = Domain Registration And Management System
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Have you considered DirectI?
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

Have someone a list of domain registrars accredited by the ICANN and which support resellers.

There are :

- Godaddy (wild west domains)

- enom

- DirectI

- Opensrs

And for managing :

- whoiscart

- drams

What are your preferences ?

eNom -> PDQ and Whois.cart

What is the url of PDQ ?

Originally posted by Krokodyle
    What is the url of PDQ ?
    enom.com
    DOTS.WS - Domain Registration Service.
    We are accredited .WS and CentralNIC registrar.

Originally posted by Krokodyle
    What is the url of PDQ ?
    http://www.registerpdq.com/ <- eNom's example site. It's live so don't buy a $29 domain!

also www.enom.us is an example of their PDQ, but customized more.