* EU based web hosting?

Hello,

I am looking for eu based (its servers) web hosting service.

Which company do you suggest?

give me a shout on msn, have a few but i am slightly connected to them so wont post here (well, have a few as long as you don't mind Amsterdam as the location)

Ry

Companies with UK servers would include:

flump.net
    sonnethosting.co.uk
    amard.com
    catalyst2.com
    hostroute.co.uk
    clook.net

Would you recommend best value for money Brian? After reading what you chaps have written about google and google.co.uk and how ranking and inclusion is related to where you have your site hosted I'm not taking any chances and so will definitely host in the UK before my first month is up. I'm investing alot of time, effort money in my sites and don't want to take any chances even if the prices are much lower in the states.

Thanks, I have seen/heard about the "search facility" but I havn't actually used it yet. I'll give it whirl and see what pops up.

The list I gave is pretty good - I currently have, or have had, plans with many of them.

For any site with any business aspect I wouldn't rate price as a major factor. Let's face it, if you have a website generating significant income then what difference does an extra couple of quid a month make?

Yes Brian I agree 100%, my sites are all strongly business related and as I'm actively going to be spending money promoting them I certainly am not going to scrimp for the sake of a few quid as you say.

Tanuk you must be in the minority that thinks like that
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

LOL! You would probably know more than me. Actually I have an interesting story I would like to share, you might find it interesting. A supplier recently said to me that after he had put the price of his IT work up, he got an "increase in demand" for his product. This relates to something someone was saying on these forums about "perceived value". I myself have experienced this in other business environments. Just a question of finding the right clients When you find them Pleaseee let me know