Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by pixel_fenix
    Hey if certain servers happen to go down no questions asked.

I am also having this kind of problem...getting 400+ daily junk mails and viruses....is there is easy and free way of automatically blocking and deleting all the junk emails from the server?
    Bilal

I have used ClamAV to block viruses and it works very well. But I have not yet found a good way to block spam.

Spamassassin is pretty good and I use it but the problem is that many spammers know the default minimum score - I am sure they run their emails through spamassassin as a test in order to tweak the emails not to be detected. And also - spam filters need a lot of human hands work to keep adjusting them for keyword blocking and the like.

It is just a simple pain that we could all do without - but a sad fact it that it seems spam is here to stay

Ohh yeah, there's one guy in particular that's really pissing me off.

his name is robert soloway. he's been spamming me the same messages for several months.. at least 6 months.

I can also deal with virus...but these spam emails killing me....mails like: Subject: Your account suspended, Your domain registration etc...when we will get rid of spammers 100%
    Bilal

I really don't mind spam to much... as I can think of hundreds of over things that are alot more annoying.

One of my personal websites has nearly 900MB of spam in about a year. I wanted it to hit 1GB of spam emails.. then dump it.

I'm sure a lot of companies wouldn't spam if it didn't work. Quite a lot of people click on spam Emails, then eventually buy a product.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

Spam alert is reasonable priced and appears to work well.

Ah, the most overrated complaint in the world. The only ones that should really complain are the suckers that get scammed. Otherwise its a very minor nuisance with all of the spam filters available nowadays.

Well Well Well,

i think for all dear who heavyly wanna fighting and stopping the spammer(rubbisher), we need to find the best way to deal on it...huh...

not all antispam software work well, some not scan well, some over scanning(lost client message)....

maybe somebody can lead all guys to have one vision/target, FIGHTING SPAM....

As this great for internet user and our client.

By the way, my server load can run till 60.00++ till down, and my server is using Cpanel/spamassasin it seem not working at all....sigh.....

-.-...spamming waste time time = $

SO, Jennoy hope >ALL TEAM UP WITH GOOD ANTISPAM LEADER TO LET SPAMMER(THE RUBBISH) MET, TO HIT, TO FOUND THE WALL/BLOCK/FAILURE/<

Good day,

Maybe, we open a site, for antispamer to join and share to fight spamming.

How was it ...huh...

Or..there been a site for antispammer to join?

Please do let me know.

TQ

These guys are doing some good work: http://bluesecurity.com

In responce to your question, no i am not sick with spam.

SpamAssasin isn't going to do much for you.
    I used Mailblocks before (amazing application), but then AOL bought it, and, as they do with all smart apps they purchase, they shut it down and offered a stupid AOL account instead.
    So I switched to SpamArrest and it does just as good job. I am happy. Try it. Worth paying $50 a year, but not go through spam every day.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

No raindrop thinks it is responsible for the flood.

Unfiltered spam clutters the inbox, and spam filters with good sensitivity usually have some lack of specificity and block some emails from normal people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza The Greek
    In responce to your question, no i am not sick with spam.
    me neither!
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

Challenge/Response systems are sometimes tagged by lists like SpamCop for being bulk senders themselves. I've seen several websites that provide that type of service blacklisted by SpamCop a time or two.

The only solution I've ever found effective against spam is a multilayered solution involving checking every part of the email transaction. Best part was total cost: $0 per domain extra. (Server space still costs but, that is normal.)

Lightbulb spam filtering

Quote Originally Posted by LP-Trel

The only solution I've ever found effective against spam is a multilayered solution involving checking every part of the email transaction. Best part was total cost: $0 per domain extra.
    Is it an opensource solution ?
    Chris, Developer/Programmer,
    https://www.chrisranjana.com/
    Php laravel developers, Node Python developers,
    AWS Certified | Python developers | Nodejs Developers | Devops

For a large company how about IronPort?

But for me I use Yahoo Mail + . Though some spam does get through a lot doesn't.

Though I do think paying 0.001 of a ¢ would stop spammers in they tracks.
    zaax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12