Client looking for designer/coder...

One of our clients is currently in dire need for a web designer/coder to help them complete a website. The current designer walked out on the middle of the job.

The site is based off a template the client has already purchased. He would like to work with a designer to continue to modify the template to meet his needs. As I said, much of the design has been completed but there is still work to be done.

Again, the layout has already been set just need a designer/coder to work on putting in the final touches.

Still to be completed:
    Picture Gallery
    Shopping Cart System
    Minor Misc. Pages

We are estimating about 5 hours of work left to be done on the site. The client is offering somewhere around $125 which boils down to about $25/hr. If you can complete it in 2 hours, you still get the full payment.

Please contact me via e-mail if you are interested in this project. Please only contacy me if you're serious about this. The last thing we need is another designer to disappear.

Thank You,

Question If you haven't already found help...

I don't know if you have already found someone to help you, but if you haven't, check out my site: and click on Portfolio. I will gladly help you.