Looking for banner design

I am looking for professional banner design for the following 3 sizes to promote Uomo | Donna Network Solutions

The sizes are:
    468x60
    120x600
    88x31

Please send me your quotation if interested. Quality is very important even though I might compare the price for the best deal. Sample will be appreciated.

I will make a decision on the 22nd April. SO keep your submission coming.

I will make gif/flash banner for you. For all three, I would say $40 is a fair price. AIM me at WtaggiN

i can make you proffesional banners, gif animated, any sizes for a total of $25 via paypal.. Contact me on AIM: ultraprodesigns

or pm me if your interested.

Man are you stupid? I'm wondering how low the next person will go and if someone says they'll do it for free does that mean someone will pay the client for the work.

Quite clearly you guys are not professionals because if you were you would not work for those prices. Get a job in mcdonalds and you'll make more.

I fully agree, i myself tho like to go within their budget range, but will not spend as much time as i would on a professional one.

I also agree. The past few requests have been taken over by these n00bs "working" for free.
    HQ Max hqmax.com

bannersmall.com
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Originally posted by CooperInt
    I also agree. The past few requests have been taken over by these n00bs "working" for free.
    I dont think its right to call people names. Further.... did you think that you werent a 'n00b' too ?
    Shawn Ho
    Singapore Web Hosting Talk - http://www.sgwebhostingtalk.com
    Singapore Soccer - http://www.singaporesoccer.com
    EMAIL - [email protected]

obviously you guys are at the wrong place if you think people here work to cheap. this is wht get used to it.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

acidbase....heard of www.bannersmall.com?

Thats pretty much where everyone gets their banner designs from, you should definitly go with them. Everyone will say that same

Originally posted by ToOnZ
    I dont think its right to call people names. Further.... did you think that you werent a 'n00b' too ?
    I'm just saying ... lol.

Sorry...
    HQ Max hqmax.com

I beg to differ....see www.pixetech.com banners are $10 each and as professional as you want it to be.

To see what others have said about my work, click here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=182467

Thank you.
    Bayouspace Hosting
    Reliable, Full Featured cPanel Shared Hosting, with REAL 24/7 SUPPORT
    Established 11/2009, WHT member since 2003
    http://www.bayouspace.com

meh, allthough i make my own flashbanners and flashintro's, for the prices and quality, i would prefer pixetech over bannersmall. GL with your sales pixetech.

I thank people for giving me offers. I won't gauge people for the price because some of them can have good talent but without a portfolio. However, some of the post do not come with samples which i can refer to.

I do hope that I have some sample of your work posted here or PM me so that I can refer to it.

Keep them coming.

Hope no one is trying to intimidate anyone here. Just make your offer. I will keep my opinion unbiased based on quality and not price.

I didn't know it was unproffesional to tell people your prices... guess letting people know what you will charge is for OMGn00bzors!!!!!#, whatever.

Now that I got that out of the way. I do banners for 10$ each. so the total would be 30$

my portfolio is www.novafactor.net/banners.php

I would love to talk to your more about this, my contact info is in my sig. Thanks.

IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

I am actually looking for something different for banner. 'cause most of the banner that I have seen are actually very similar. So it cannot attract people's attention at the first sight.

Any other good suggestion? I am willing to pay as high as $20 for one banner for a rough estimate but i must ensure something neat and unusual.

Originally posted by acidbase
    I am actually looking for something different for banner. 'cause most of the banner that I have seen are actually very similar. So it cannot attract people's attention at the first sight.

Any other good suggestion? I am willing to pay as high as $20 for one banner for a rough estimate but i must ensure something neat and unusual.
    And whats wrong with me exactly?
    those banners are what the clients asked me to make, thats what they needed and they are happy with them.

However, I'm flexible.
    just email me what you have in mind,

heres a cute banner: http://www.websterworlds.com/Steve/B...911-banner.gif

(only example I could find of "unusual banners" but trust me... I can do what you want)

Best,
    Eugene.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.

websterworld. Don't get me wrong. I am not pin pointing to you. I just want to find someone which can get the first impression impact that I want. That's the target that I want for my banner.

I can't tell how it is like. But rather, i see it it just stick to my mind. that's the feeling that I am looking into.

Thanks for your compliment on my site and yes your banner is cute and abit out from the usual form. But that's not the style that i want though.

acidbase I got your PM and replied, but I will say it again here.
    I dont have a set style of any kind for my banners, but rather I do what the client wants.

I explained more in the PM.

Best,
    Eugene.

Thanks websterworld. I will still make the option open till the closing date on my first post. I will definitely make a decision once i have made a final decision.

I do not like the idea of seeing and buying at an instant so hope those bidders do not mind.

Keep your submission coming and Good Luck.

Do you need flash banners? or only graphics.

.PORTFOLIO

I can do all kind of graphics, let me know if you are interested in my work, please.

Uh, designer's can charge whatever they want to for "their" work. They set the prices, and who's another designer to get angry because they are offered competition at lower prices. What do you want? A sorry?

Originally posted by Wrighteous
    Man are you stupid? I'm wondering how low the next person will go and if someone says they'll do it for free does that mean someone will pay the client for the work.
    It seems you are not so pro if you can be so rude.
    Read the rules of WHT: hope it helps.

BTW, 50% of total links on your site are broken

Nat

PM sent, please note, that the other banners are similar to that, just like a set.

Not professionals or work for a fair price? Maybe it is hard for you to put together some good looking products, therefore takes you longer...which should end up with a higher price. Or maybe we don't need the money as badly? I don't feel I should charge him 100 bucks for something that will take less than 4 hours total. And for your information, manager at McDonalds will get payed more than you ever will buddy.

Any more last minute submission before I make a decision?