Are these guys legit? Anybody try them?

Los Angeles, CA
    Great deals, good design.

Try researching them on google and whoising the domain to see how established the company is.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East) | Ashburn, VA (US East)

Originally posted by shawnr
    Are these guys legit? Anybody try them?

We are indeed legit.

All our servers are Dual Xeon with at least 1gig of RAM to offer you high-speed and reliability.
    Our support team is available around the clock via our Live Support Chat and online Support Center.

Feel free to contact our clients that have offered up their testimonials.

We have been in operation since 2000 and can offer you a 30-Day no risk trial. If you are not satisfied, we WILL refund you 100% of your hosting fees.

We are new to WHT, but not new to taking care of clients.

Eric Wade
    Fast Action Hosting, INC.

New York
    My review may appear somewhat biased, as FastAction is one of our advertisers, but I just wanted to mention that in almost half year that I've known and communicated with the owner (Eric), I was always amazed by his integrity and desire to constantly improve his services.

If I'm not mistaken, they have an in-house 24/7 support team, which is certainly something that most companies lack.

My advice would be to speak with the owner directly and see what they can offer you.

- AdWatcher - From the founders of HostVoice, comes the first ad management and tracking service created with web hosts in mind. Track Google AdWords, Overture, hosting directories, local advertising, etc. Compatible with ModernBill, WHM AutoPilot, ClientExec, PayPal, 2CO and others.
    - Pay Per Click Marketing Book - Don't spend another dollar on PPC ads before you read this book.