Thread: Need a Script!

Need a Script!

Anyone know of a free script were a user can sign up and it will automatically install them a Invision Board with the info they put in the registration? Please help me find one, a free one would be nice!

sebflipper's is free upto 50 forums.

Re: Need a Script!

Originally posted by ./thename
    Anyone know of a free script were a user can sign up and it will automatically install them a Invision Board with the info they put in the registration? Please help me find one, a free one would be nice!
    I'm not sure if you have a typo, but the free version is limited to 30 forums.

http://www.sebflipper.com/?page=scripts_mfp

Thanks guys!

The SEB guy worries me.... I bought the script yesterday and have yet to hear anything.

I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

Email him, He just had his site transfered to a different host (yesterday) so something may have happened to the automated email. I only recieve emails from him during the late hours of the night.

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    Email him, He just had his site transfered to a different host (yesterday) so something may have happened to the automated email. I only recieve emails from him during the late hours of the night.
    Already, I hope your right. I just sent off my 4th email (same exact one) for this 24 hour period.
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

I am looking for a scrip tlike this but for phpbb does anyone know where I can get one?