whats the best way to get customers?

what would be the best way to get customers? even the free plans are hard to give out sometimes!

West Yorkshire
    I do not think there is any "best way" so to speak. Getting clients takes many different tasks to achieve. You just need to get out there an advertise. Offer something different... work with a busy site and host it for free for advertising. Word of mouth is always a good way but you first need the clients on the server to spread the word.

Quick and effective support will also do you good
    -- Matthew

The best way to get customers is word of mouth...because that's free

thanks. i'll try it.

Local buisness pursuit is always a great way to start.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Colorado, USA
    Advertise in your local market. Many local folks like to deal with a local business first. Advertising rates are cheaper and the market is not as competitive as on the WWW. Define your target group and develop a marketing strategy. Don't spray your marketing dollars all over the place - be on target.
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

Edmonton, Canada
    I agree with those who say concentrate on your local market. By concentrating locally you can approach potential clients directly. Do flyers and other mailing campaigns. Approach local web design houses and computer related businesses. Build a rapport locally. The local clients will eventually result in a larger national and international exposure as you will have the income to be abole to properly advertise yourself.
    Glen Millar
    Tyger Hosting Services
    Affordable Direct Admin Linux Hosting Since 2003

We've found social networking and building strong partnerships over time does the best for building a client base.

Thank you.
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile