Customers, where are you?

I have had hosting for about a month now, PLEASE someone look at my site and tell me what i need to do to get customers.

I have joined 2checkout as the only option i had was PayPal. Had nothing more yet, any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

I have NO budget,

My site is dailyhosting.net

I would remove the 5 out of 10 rating from your page. That might be a turn off.

Also... what kind of advertising have you done? Any search engine optimisation? Do you advertise locally and actively discuss things in forums such as this one?

Advertising doesnt have to cost a single penny by the way.
    -- Matthew

Yeah, you definately need to advertise if you have not already.

Also, you site, at least to me looks like a standard web hosting site, what do you offer that will make a customer choose you over another host? You really need to consider that. Maybe include more information about your servers, backups, uptime, etc.
    Michael MacKinnon

I did a bit of advertising, by submitting to directories, etc, the most i got actyually was when i changed my MSN handle on messenger, to an offer i have, got about 6 there.

Its a bit akward for me to advertise locally, and in papers, as i am from the uk, but i am targetting the US audience.

Is it just me or is the text and hosting plan table layout exactly the same as HostGator.com?
    VisitorZoom - Boost your website traffic

It is similar yes, can i get done for this? not sure, hope not, if so, i will just have to re-do it all

You would be best redoing the text as it will cause problems. Especially now you admitted it publicly on a forum.
    -- Matthew

Thanks guys, i didnt know that, i will change it, in due course.

i dont get it, so amny sites have that same registration form for web hosting, where do you get it? who designed that registration form.

It's a trade secret! You have to pass a secret test before you get accepted to use the "registration form".
    -- Matthew

It is part of the whmautopilot script i bought

hi collings what is the script called u using to take your hosting orders?

i like it and would like to get it in the near future.

its even lets me choose paypal of 2checkout

nice thing

please let me what it is

Get more active on WHT and start helping people to get your name out. It always help to get involved in the community you sell to .
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

i get no customers either only got 4 lol still advertising on forums got a few interested though. What you lot think: http://www.orbital-hosting.com/

ummm how about the fact that I can't click any links? using firefox here

Originally posted by moe1128
    i dont get it, so amny sites have that same registration form for web hosting, where do you get it? who designed that registration form.
    its prolly just a domain name reseller account w/ a popular web api

gilbert
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.