Looking for steady income

Looking for steady income

I'd like to find a professional design team to join up with. I'm a struggling web designer looking for steady work.

I create webdesigns in the form of PSDs, coding really isn't my thing and I have basic skills in flash, I am currently on a team that turns my Photoshop PSDs sites into fully coded or flashed websites.

Currently our business is extremely slow and I am looking for a company that has a steady user base in which I would be able to obtain a good flow of funds and work.

I am 17 years of age and reside in Brooklyn, NY, USA. Its been suggested by a rep. at that my PSDs may bring in 300$+USD, she said I undersell my work since I've charged between 50-150$USD in the past for a customized PSD.

You can view some of my latest designs below.

I look forward to hearing from all of you soon, constructive suggestions are always accepted!

* My AOL IM name is mr1o1, please provide your AIM or MSN name so we can speak on a more candid level.

Ontario, Canada
    i looked at your work not to bad
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Thank you very much.

Can you do sales for web hosting (if you're doing web development for people, you might be able to pick up accounts)?

I don't really know what you meant by your inquiry but from what I understood you would like me to ask as a market person, but I'm sorry to say that the reason I came to these forums was because my sales/marketing skills are lacking and I need a company or web design firm to help bring in customers and sales.

Thank you for your response.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Why not just make them, then sell them on a design website, and who knows, someone may ask fr you as an employee..

Doesn't work that easy.