Talking [UK] GREAT Gaming Dedicated Servers and More..

Hi I'm Jake Lloyd, Sharkhost.co.uk head admin.
    We recently had a demand for dedicated servers, So now we have some in, and I have come to tell you the deal!

Sharkhost Dedigame - your game server will be running on YOUR own machine, where you can run as many as you want with no interference from other users. This is the ultimate in low ping servers.

Averaging pings of 22ms from a northern England cable connection, and superb pings from Europe you can be sure that your server will have a superior ping no matter which ISP or part of the UK your clan is from.

Unlike other providers, who will charge you by the gigabyte or charge you for a costly 'capped' 10mbits port, using advanced routing technology we can offer what is known as 'partial transit' to your server. This is basically where the server is connected to a limited Internet connection. Instead of paying for access to the whole world, your server is optimised to be UK and Europe based - why pay for what you don't need? You also get 4 IP addresses and unmetered transfer!

Your server will be an AMD XP 2500+ with 1.5gig of DDR400 RAM. You get a Maxtor 40 GB hard disc (7200rpm with 8mb cache), which, as any gamer knows, is more than sufficient for running all of today's games.

As for the operating system you get with the box, you get a choice of:

Windows 2000 Professional (presently the best for most games)
    ANY freely available Linux distribution
    Anything you care to throw at us - as long as it allows remote administration and runs on our hardware it'll be fine.
    The price of this server is a shocking 105 a month, with a 35 next-day setup fee. Not only that, you also get our basic support package included. This means we'll install any patches that needs installing to install your server is up-to-date. Your server will come pre-installed with an FTP client and a game of your choice (Windows and Linux only, game server software must be publicly available). We allow you to run 10 bnc's for the clan, and a small webserver.

IP's To test ping:

If your interested Contact me VIA:

Email : [email protected]
    mIRC : #sharkhost @ irc.quakenet.org ( Alias Justin-Credible )

Thanks for your time. JC

hmm sounds very interesting indeed, where about are you based your self?

UK, London,
    Redbus Centre.
    JC.

wow i am getting under 100 ping and i am in Canada!
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Nice jaali

http://www.sharkhost.co.uk/

Display this:

MY NAME IS JC. I'M 15. I LOVE THE ****. I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO HOST MY WEBSITE ON THE SERVER OF SOMEONE I'VE JUST PISSED OFF.