Ontario Canada

Question opensrs question

I'm planning on reselling opensrs tlds with an H-shere cp. My only hesitation at this point is the price of the opensrs .ca domains ($17us). It seems crazy to me that their prices are so high for .ca (especially since they are a Canadian company - even enom is a fair bit cheaper in the US). I don't mind paying a couple of extra dollars per domain for quality api/support, but $8 more? (domainsatcost charges $13 CDN for a .ca).

So my question is this: Would it be reasonable to use the opensrs api with H-sphere for all the domains, and then transfer the .ca's to domainsatcost manually for subsequent years?

Is the transfer of a .ca simple or complex from opensrs? And would the end-user be aware of the transfer?

I just want to keep the cost low for our clients, and we sell a fair bit of .ca domains.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

You don't want to transfer to Most decent .ca registrars charge about CAN$20.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

enom charges $13.95 for .ca for (large prepay) otherwise get free enom account for $15.95 .ca pricing.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi