Selling Web Site

I started a project just over a year ago which was to launch this spring and I was unable to do so as I have been extremely busy. I would not like to release the URL in public, but I will tell you that this venture can prove to be very profitable and if I have the time to finish up a few last things and had time to run it I would.

Anyone interested in purchasing this web site off of me (No lower then $500, but you will need more information via PM before making a bid) please PM requesting more information.

Thank you.

san juan capistrano, ca,
    I think you need to give a little more information....

CEO Pixabit, Inc.

All information will be provided via PM.

Ontario, Canada
    well, some info like WHAT IS IT ABOUT wouldn't hurt
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCS7.Com

It's an online sports community where teams/players/leagues can signup and build there web site online.

Ontario, Canada
    Well you have my interest, I have dropped you a line, looking for more information.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

no url?er~

Houston/Northern Mexico
    James - I have a client who has just started a sports related business on line and I think he would be very interested in what you have to offer. Since I do not yet have enough posts with WHT to send you a PM, could you please contact me via the e-mail address shown in my profile? I think the two businesses would fit together perfectly!