Thumbs up DrugsTalk.com for sale

This is a great web development name..

Many people with problems regarding Drugs, the amount of people taking hard drugs and prescribtion drugs is massive and its a multi billion dollar market.... Low competition compard to webmaster hosting sites makes an exelent commuinty site...

offers starting at $20

Contact methods Pm or email:[email protected] or post below

DrugsTalk.com (1 year left) Free push at godaddy register there is free. I accept Nochex and PayPal.

Yes it was registered April 16

This domain was registered by me on the 16th April 2004 theres not been a site as far as I'm know I'm just staing on what its portential is... Like I said theres a year left to the day and registered at godaddy.com.
    Last edited by XTStrike; 04-16-2004 at 08:24 PM.

I'll give $5

How about $7 to the first person that posts sold or pms me.....

sold $7 as per your post

please send paypal by PM

Finally someone with sense.... This is an exelent domain... However I'm sticking to my word, so no other offers please... sending pm now.

lol what a waste, to bad i didnt see this
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

beats rack911.com lol

SOLD AND PUSHED for $10

Mods please close this post and also just because hes a premium member doesnt mean he can go trashing my post...

Thanks

Postmaster
    I received the push. Thanks

Do you have a history with thelinuxguy? I thought he meant he wished he had picked it up himself. Did not think it was a negative post?? I mean 1 year dotcom for $7 - anyone should pay that I would think.

Yeah I agree....

I don't think thelinuxguy meant his comment as a negative thing. I think he meant that he wished he had grabbed the name himself, and that it was a "waste" it sold for such a low price.

Yeah... I would've bidded up to $30 easily.

I got the wrong end of the stick... sorry guys I've been in a mood since I stoped smoking.... Anyway I'm happy with $10.. I search for domains with portensial then try sell them... I have a list of which was pain staking to make with exelent domains all .coms

basically, I lurk on pool.com hotlists everyday, then the ones that are not backordered and have serious portensial, I put on a list... Also do alot of manual searching, then I register one a week and try sell it on here anything above the registry fee is my commission.....
    Last edited by Postmaster; 04-18-2004 at 02:31 PM.

PostMaster, why not work them up and then sell them for more? Just seems like you are wasting time and money cause your time is worth something not 2cents a week Best of luck.

Nah, I cant develop them even though I have alot of experience... Its just that websites require alot of effort and investment to get traffic comming through..... I'm already currently working on one site......

I would buy all the domains and sell them at once but the thing is, im not sure if they will sell so I post one a week... since were only allowed to post weekly... Next weeks domain is a hot one, already registered......

lol best of luck PM I look forward to your listings

i ment i would have paid 30+ for a domain like that
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

sorry I got the wrong end of the stick.... btw rack911.com is an exelent domain was just trying to get you back, for which I was mistaken....