Good Free Places To Learn Marketing Online?

Looking for some forums, sites, blogs, or something online and free that offers/discusses topics on marketing, either online or offline.

Trying to read up as I am going full time in my new ventures and want to read up and learn on marketing tips and tricks from people experinced in the area.

Thanks ahead of time!

i think webmonkey.com has a section dedicated to marketting...

try searching google for forums, i found this one: http://www.internet-marketing-research.net/forums/

Best Advice is to go to your local library and get a book. You will spend hours and hours on the net trawling it for info and you will only get "info with a marketing angle" quite often. Best to buy a book or get one free at your local library.

HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Originally posted by ub3r
    i think webmonkey.com has a section dedicated to marketting...
    [/url]
    As far as I know, webmonkey isn't producing new content any more. While there may be some "timeless" advice in their marketing section, I wouldn't put any faith in advice related to search engine optimization, online advertising management, etc. that wasn't written very recently.

I'd give the same caveat for the advice to check out books. Marketing basics are what they are, but specifics of stuff like search engine marketing have changed even between the time a book is written and the time it's published and distributed.

Forums are the best source of up-to-date information, as long as they're places where working pros actually write. For search marketing, webmasterworld.com is the place.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

Webmonkey is ment to be good, but it could be going soon or so I hear

I'd second that
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.