* Dude, Your gonna get a DELL From Beachcomber located at ServerMatrix

Dude, we got ya some Dells !!! and what a Dell (or DEAL) it is.

Located at the ServerMatrix Network of Operations center in Dallas Tx, we have aquired a limited amount of GREAT dell systems. These are HOT boxes at a great price...

Spec's are:

Dell Built
    Intel Pentium IV 2.8
    800Mhz FSB (Front Side Bus)
    Hyperthreading
    WHM/CPanel
    Free RVSkin
    Free Fantastico Deluxe
    1GB Memory
    80GB Hard Drive
    1000GB Bandwidth TOTAL (In or out)
    RedHat 9.0
    NO SETUP FEE
    Normally $169.99 per month

SALES PRICE >> $149.99 per month after your first month

First MONTH >>> $99.99 (make sure to use the coupon "SMDells" please...Coupon expires after inventory is depleted)

Also, we will setup your server within 24 business hours of receipt as long as the order review is OK (the order doesn't send up red flags).

SM and ThePlanet get rave reviews for solid servers and stability...and we do pretty good ourselves !!

Quantities are limited...Once sold out, we are sold out...But you knew that....LOL

So....on TOP of our normal great offers that include Cpanel/WHM, the superb RVSkin management overlay and Fantastico Deluxe...We are offering a DELL System with $50.00 off your first month AND $20.00 off EVERY MONTH (from our normal pricing) on the P-4 2.8 800FSB Hyperthreading machine...Dude...You gotta get THIS DELL !!

As mentioned, all servers would come with come with CPanel/WHM and RVSkin management overlay ..What is RVSkin ?...If you have not experienced RVSkin you are missing the next evolution in CPanel overlay control. Choose permissions., languages, themes, reseller customizations...it is just incredible.

Your basic contract with Beachcomber Creations includes system administration and maintaining server integrity that can NOT be accomplished from within the WHM interface, but not individualized development work or script debugging unless otherwise specified. We will try to help where we can and in most cases are able to either fix the issue or point you in the proper direction. You can check out our reputation on the boards here and see it is excellent.

Order form and further details are located here:

http://beachcomber-creations.com/wht-april-Dell.shtml

Follow the links to the Dedicated Server section, Standard Servers.

Important Notes:

For IP Ping, please PM or E-mail us.

Other important questions.....We bill month to month (If you like us and want to stay, you will....). For payment we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal.

So what's the catch.....Well, we do not offer (YET) Windows OS servers or FreeBSD, we use CPanel and do not offer or support alternative server management systems. Cpanel, due to its ease of administrative use must be installed and not disabled on machine.

IRC's, etc are NOT allowed. LEGAL adult is OK

Come and Relax...at the beach.

Is redhat enterprise a option?

No, I am sorry, these were all pre-built and already have the OS and Cpanel installed....

nice deals,

if they can set up now and u accept credit cards i'll take two of them right now

thanx

Credit Cards

We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PAYPAL.

And we can deliver within 24 hours of purchase, usually 4-6 hours.

Originally posted by 2extreme
    nice deals,

if they can set up now and u accept credit cards i'll take two of them right now

thanx

u got a huge site there

could u provide me with the direct link to order and pay?

thanx

IF I had money, I would have brought one of these servers, just because you have dude in your title, nice way of advertising dude, Bloody marvolous to see when your annoyed at things

Regards

DislexiK
    "You donít learn to hack, you hack to learn"

When your selling a Dell...

You just Gotta start with...

Dude, you're getting a DELL...

Originally posted by DislexiK
    IF I had money, I would have brought one of these servers, just because you have dude in your title, nice way of advertising dude, Bloody marvolous to see when your annoyed at things

Regards

DislexiK

MORE GREAT OFFERS

WOW..another great buy just landed in our laps and we couldn't refuse...

Check this one out...Servers located at NAC

Pentium III 1.4 Tualatin (512K Cache on chip, like the P4's)
    WHM/CPanel
    Free RVSkin
    1GB Memory
    DUAL >> 60 Hard Drives
    1000GB NAC Bandwidth (500 in/500 out)
    RedHat 9.0
    NO SETUP FEE
    $114.99 per month

These will be ready for delivery on Monday...But we only have a few so pre-order now before they are gone !!!!!!

I could't find this info on your website - do you offer a h/w firewall for any of these dedicated boxes? If so - pricing?
    thanks.

On the East Coast (NAC) Tualatins we just posted there is no hardware firewall offered at this time...If need be we could come up with one but it would just about double the cost of the server.

On the Original 2.8's advertised, you can get a SnapGear SME550 for $99.99 per month or a SME570 for $149.00 per month.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer for you.

Re: MORE GREAT OFFERS

That was quick..Tualatins sold out...Still a few Dells left though..

Originally posted by Beachcomber
    WOW..another great buy just landed in our laps and we couldn't refuse...

Check this one out...Servers located at NAC

Pentium III 1.4 Tualatin (512K Cache on chip, like the P4's)
    WHM/CPanel
    Free RVSkin
    1GB Memory
    DUAL >> 60 Hard Drives
    1000GB NAC Bandwidth (500 in/500 out)
    RedHat 9.0
    NO SETUP FEE
    $114.99 per month

These will be ready for delivery on Monday...But we only have a few so pre-order now before they are gone !!!!!!