Site Submission - SEO

I need to know any good software or company who can submit and rank websites to the top search engines.

Please share your experience with any software or companies that does this job?

Thank you

Auto-submission software will not rank you for anything, any more than auto-submitting my name to the Harlem Globetrotters will mean I play for their front team.

If you are really serious about ranking for any particular commercial search terms, you will almost certainly require the services of a professional SEO and a long-term SEO campaign.

Be warned, though - SEO campaigns tend to run in terms of 4-6 months, and can seem initially expensive. But at the end of the day, it's another business investment and should pay for itself in the long term, as like a website, or an ad in the Yellow Pages.

Do be very aware that internet based-industries, such as webhosting and webdesign, are extremely fierce. If you are looking at very significant rankings on very key commerical terms then you're talking about a project probably costing at least tens of thousands of dollars.

You can always see your SEO targeting niche terms - in which case, the investment required will be less, but of course so will the returns in comparison to the bigger keywords.

Triple Story Cardboard Box in the land down under
    SEO firms are often expensive. You can do alot of basic things such as yourself and then if you need some final tweaking you can get a SEO firm.

I would be happy to provide you some tips for optimizing your website and how to go about getting ranked well on search engines. (free of course)

Just e-mail me and I'll be happy to help.
    Web Hosting Jury - over 4000 hosting USER reviews
    Love Your Host? Hate Your Host? - Submit a review

You can easily surf your way into a site offering free ranking tips - you can find a good list here by Andy Beal.

But if you're looking for key commercial rankings then I'm yet to be convinced it can be done without an extensive link-building campaign - especially for newer companies struggling to make a real impact in key targeted market areas.
    Last edited by I, Brian; 04-17-2004 at 01:43 PM.

I'm also looking for some SEO software as well, and any recommendations would be much appreicated!

I understand most of the overall concepts and what I'm really looking for is just an analysis tool based on the rules of the different search engines to give me a leg up.

I've just gotten back into the design and hosting game after 6 years of running a credit card processing company, so it's like coming out of a dark cave into the light.
    Watch out for me. I'll "cuss" on your board...so just ban me now.

I have used submit-it.com

I recommend thinkseo.com - Pavel is great to work with. Great Prices as well.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

I agree with I, Brian on everything he has told you. As always some great advice

Originally posted by hometownhosting
    I recommend thinkseo.com - Pavel is great to work with. Great Prices as well.

Y'know...If I were just to happen to stumble across that website, I would have NO motivation whatsoever to sign up.

A one page site, with no details about what they do or how they do it, that links to a payment page by an offshore payment company.

Just a thought...

What exactly DO they do?
    Watch out for me. I'll "cuss" on your board...so just ban me now.

Bo3b, some reading would help

"with no details about what they do":

Think SEO experts will carefully examine your web site and offer valuable feedback on exactly what changes to make to your pages to improve search engine rankings so you can get the most out of your website.

- Site Evaluation and Optimization suggestions
    - SEO expert is available 24 hours a day
    - Monthly ranking / traffic reports
    - Rapid inclusion - generally 72 hours
    - 48 hour search engine spider refreshes
    - Expedited Google submission
    - Click-thru reporting

"how they do it":

No one will reveal their secrets, connections, etc.

"payment page by an offshore payment company":

WorldPay is a well known, worldwide, international company with offices in UK, USA and other countries.

Also, why would someone have 10x of pages if all they needed/wanted to say can fit on one page?

Originally posted by ThinkSEO
    Also, why would someone have 10x of pages if all they needed/wanted to say can fit on one page?
    Well, since you asked... there are a number of marketing-related reasons (one of which is demonstrated here: at least one potential customer who sees a single page site as detrimental), including a few seo-specific ones, to use more than one page even if everything you want to say could be placed on one. From an seo standpoint, I don't think I've ever seen a one-page site that ranked well for competitive keywords.

Hi Janeth, nice to see you around here.