Wanted: Established Sites - Very Unique Method/Offer

Hi,

I would buy sites straight-out if I had a lot of money to spend, but the truth is that I don't at the moment. I am thus proposing this very interesting offer. I honestly believe it is beneficial to both sites:

I am targetting (looking for) webmasters who are too busy with their other successful sites, and thus don't have time or the need to maintain their other sites. It's these 'other sites' that I'm looking to purchase.

Since I don't have a lot of extra cash, this is what I can offer you in return. I will leave your current form of advertising on, be it FastClick, AdSense, etc.) for ONE FULL YEAR. In addition to this, I will pay a monthly 'rent-to-own' fee for one year. This will depend on the quality of the site, but will be around $50-$100. These details are negotiable. After one year, payment to the seller would be completed, and advertising could be changed/removed.

So this benefits both parties: I would receive a website by paying over a long period of time, and the seller would have their website off their hands, yet they'd still keep a year's worth of the site's earnings, PLUS a monthly fee for the site.

PLEASE don't contact me via private message.

Please contact me at MSN or e-mail via [email protected]

I am only interested in decent sites. This means no ECASH-EARNNOW.INFO type domains, nor sites that have little traffic. Sites should be quite decent.

I happily await your replies!
    Tyler Cruz
    TylerCruz.com
    PublisherForums.com: Intelligent Discussion for Web Publishers

Can you define decent and how much traffic you are looking for please?

Well it's difficult to define decent. However it should be something like a maximum of 500,000 on Alexa and 1000 hits a day.
    Tyler Cruz
    TylerCruz.com
    PublisherForums.com: Intelligent Discussion for Web Publishers