Thread: ASPUpload

ASPUpload

I need a reseller hosting account with ASPUpload on it. Do many resellers have this on Windows based hosting accounts?

Looking for 1 gig of storage.

Regards,

Jon

Hello,

Yes, this is a very popular component and most Windows Hosts should have this installed. You may want to try WHT's Host Quote tool located here.

Good luck w/ your search!

It should be on most windows servers

I saw the quote tool. Does it mean I will be inundated with emails though and follow up spam? Call me a cynic!

I would hope that once a host had replied to you that they would leave it at that unless you ask a question back. It's hard to say if all will live by that rule but I would expect that they would not keep your address.
    -- Matthew

Well, I suppose I can just go to the Shared and Reseller Hosting Offers forum then if most Windows hosts have ASPUpload.

Is it best to go to the Shared and Reseller Hosting Offers forum and do a search on "Windows"? Or should I type something else in?

I think doing a search on Windows might be a bit of a broad search.

I perosnally think the Host Quote tool would be best. It's free to use also.

By using that tool you can specify what kind of host you want and then only the correct hosts who can meet your needs will reply. You can then search around their forums or post a question on here asking what people thoughts are on x, y, z hosting company and make a decision that way.
    -- Matthew