Question Live Chat Software?

Hello Everybody,

Can anyone please give me opinion or advice on Live Chat software?

We want to subscribe with one and I'd like to know if anybody here can recommend a good one - and give us a heads up on the bad ones :-D.

Thanks!

try www.boldchat.com

its free and seems to be okay.

I have not tried this one yet but it might be good: http://www.getcrm.com/

I'm using www.boldchat.com. They have a free version too.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 05-11-2004 at 09:48 PM.

I use PhpLive (www.phplivesupport.com) and they seem to work great. There is a large up front cost, but after the first year, its only 70 for each additional year. There have been some bugs upon new releases, but they were fixed promptly.

OOO! I just looked at their website right now, and they are having a 15% off sale for today only. (Trust me, they have never had a sale before) If you need a chat software, buy this today.

I'd second that... PHPLiveSupport has worked well for us. It is a nice solution and you can customize it if you get the source code option for a one-time fee.

If you are on a tighter budget, their monthly hosted option is also very cost effective.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Thank you very much my friends, your feedback has been invaluable.
    By all means let me know of other suggestions :-)

HttP://Hb9.NET*Hosting Box 9.network*Topnotch Dedicated Servers (Hosting Accelerator ,Cpanel, PLESK)Shared hosting, Reseller Packages with Hosting Accelerator ,Cpanel, PLESK. Wataa Packages WOW
    Oh Everything ?? yes yes check it out, Just type www.hb9.net
    Real 24 Hrs Live support. Yahoo: godedicated