Question who offer recurring billing service ?

Hi All!!!

I'm looking a recurring billing service or gateway that permit me to manage recurring billing solution.

I try to explane my service
    ------
    I've a website under password and i would like send user & password to all user that pay me a fee every month.

The user insert the credit card in the gateway form and every month the gateway get the fee grom credit card.

Every month the gateway send me a wire transfer to my bank.
    -----

I've seen some gatway like ibill but it is very expensive.. it ask me 15% rate...

I would like something cheap...

Can you help me? please

thank

Check out Paysystems. You are limited to some aspects of recurring billing - i.e. it is $20 flat a month - & does not fluctuate.

The other I would suggest is WorldPay. Ibill is mainly for adult processors.

2checkout.com should be ok for what you need. They can allow recurring transactions and wire cash depending on location and the amount you wire. I believe it's free for the US and then needs to be 1000 USD to wire for free out of the US.
    -- Matthew

Yup, 2CheckOut will work fine for you. It is free for US wire/direct deposit and it works well with scripts.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

Unhappy 2CheckOut is too expensive

Originally posted by cybexhost
    Yup, 2CheckOut will work fine for you. It is free for US wire/direct deposit and it works well with scripts.
    Well, i know 2CheckOut but it is very expensive ...
    i've see the rate ... they want 5.5% of the transaction + 0,45$

For example, i thought to a payment of 6 $ a month ...
    every transaction they get 0.45 + 0.33 = 0.78 $

It is too mutch for me...

What do you think ?
    Have you other idea?

Thank for response

I'm not sure you are going to find a solution that is much less expensive - at least for a non-U.S. business.

Also keep in mind that most third party processors have rolling security reserves in addition to their transaction fees. This can add another 5-10% of "held back" funds which you do eventually get paid on BUT which will still impact your cashflow in the near term.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

it is too expansive

i know, the problem of bad credit card is a real problem
    but i think that 2 checkout is too expansive

0.78 $ for a transaction of 6$ is too mutch

this cost is very hight if i think about 1000 transaction for a month

i prefer a bad credit card sometimes

In italy pheraps there a re better solution... i'm looking for

I do applaud you for looking into it like. But you are somewhat very limited. It's the high discount rates that are eating you up & costing you 13%. If you are going to do that amount of volume, check out worldpay. They might be able to help you out & be a little cheaper. There are no rates on their site due to it being different for each country but send them an e-mail.

But you do not want a bad credit card at times. Meaning you do not want a chargeback.

Check out Paysystems as well. They might have a lower plan. And ask if they can lower the transaction rate. If you are planning on that many, they might be pretty amicable to the idea.

I've used a script called Amember (forget the website, but a google search should find it) It does recurring billing via paypal/paysystems/ authorize.net and some others) and it automatically manages your user accounts (creates logins and emails them etc.)

Pretty nifty.

Yup, that's the script I was referring to!