Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Earliest, the end of April. Realistically I'd say more towards the middle of May since "Murphy" likes to mess with me a bit here and there

Hi,

I just searched some post about Managed.com again. The reviews about them are still bad and HORRIBLE!

I have a question:
    Since the review of Managed.com is so HORRIBLE, how can AngelNetworkz.net provide good service if they resell servers from Managed.com???

Best regards
    seekhosting
    My friends, it's nice to know that you are there when I need you.

how can AngelNetworkz.net provide good service if they resell servers from Managed.com???
    If you are self sufficient and can admin your server with little help, managed.com is alright. I have a server there with no troubles.
    the problem people have with managed.com is support. Correct me if I'm wrong, but AngelNetworkz provides managed.com servers with the advantage of full 24/7 support

spiderweb,

Thanks for your information.

In other words, the network and servers of Managed.com are good enough. The main problem of Managed.com is mainly come from support.

Then:
    Managed.com Servers + AngelNetworkz.net Support = Good Servers Provider

Best regards
    seekhosting
    My friends, it's nice to know that you are there when I need you.

right.
    It's easy to jump to conclusions when having troubles and blame your provider (I've done this many times ) The fact of the matter is thats the network that managed.com operates on isn't that bad

I paid for 3 months. Lets see how it goes

Thumbs up Two thumbs up

my .02 cents....

Can't go wrong with the angelz looking over your server

Well you did know kiwi's have more vitamin C than oranges....right??

The server is ok, as is the network. What 24/7 support? I havent reached any support in days. Sales is there and helps the best they can which is good. Server has kernal errors, poping out internal server errors like crazy. Plus they say they will manage a server for $20 a month. We are paying 25$ more then the managed.com price and the support is virtually never seen. But sales tries to help. Point to them...
    Excell Hosting
    Budget Hosting

Donna and her crew are a very good choice
    hm what should I put in my sig?

Chaud I have 20-30 people on shift at all times to handle emails, and the only one we've received that has anything to do with excellhosting was a request from James to ask for something to be added to fantastico.

I personally haven't been on AIM much lately as I'm busy gearing up for some new services etc but I'm not the extent of our support personelle.

Perhaps you've been emailing the wrong address? If you are having problems with the server a quick email to support@angelnetworkz.net is all it takes to get it taken care of quickly.

Ill try to do that...
    Excell Hosting
    Budget Hosting

Although I am just a little more then your average passer-by to AngelNetworkz, My impressions and emails to support were extra excellent. I can say with extreme confidence that when you visit angelnetworkz, everything just feels right. I emailed them a few times, and each time I recieved a polite, adequate, and caring responce.

As far as the network goes: I am going to wait for the St. Louis DC to open. I like the plannet, and I don't like Managed (because if people find out that I have servers in managed they automatically profile my company into the un-reliable category without even looking in to see the real truth.).
    Also, Angelnetworkz is reasonably small compared to some other companies, this is another reason why I like them. I think its better to have your server be in a NOC that less people know about (Just because I like being different :-P ).
    - Neill

I signed up with Angelnetworkz about 2-3 weeks ago - got a dedicated server in the Planet datacenter for a very nice price, especially considering it is fully managed. My impression is that they are "fully" managed - you can use it like a large reseller account if you wanted to. They include cpanel and fantastico. I checked and made sure they would do all security updates for me. I don't know if they are as complex security plans as some of the other managed providers offer, but as I am not hosting other people's sites, I didn't explore it too much.

I moved from a VPS account at ServInt. After I'm with Angenetworkz a little longer, I'll post a full review. At this time, though, I'm nothing but happy. I had no urgent issues (which is a good sign in itself), and my non urgent issues were handled in a reasonable amount of time. They set-up my nameservers for me, and I just had to login to WHM and move my sites over. Was much easier than I expected actually.

As far as I can tell, there has been 100% uptime with the network, and my server hasn't needed any reboots. What more could I want? It's actually been very boring compared to when I was at ServInt - my average load now is 0.07. I get nervous when I see the loads so low, wondering if my site is offline - but the traffic is still there!

If anyone checks my posts from a few weeks back, I was basically looking at fully managed dedicated servers for under $150 at a reliable datacenter. So far I'm very happy with my choice, but I recognize it's early.

Angelnetworkz.net is getting great reviews, maybe i should get a box with them.

Is it truly "fully" managed? What kind of knowledge would you have to have to go with a dedicated with them? Could someone using a re-seller plan with limited expertise transfer to one of their dedicated servers and make it work?

Yes, you could probably do that.

No knowledge necessairy, but don't take my word for it, ask them

Originally posted by rzrback25
    Is it truly "fully" managed? What kind of knowledge would you have to have to go with a dedicated with them? Could someone using a re-seller plan with limited expertise transfer to one of their dedicated servers and make it work?
    Definitely. Donna herself has said that their servers/services are targeted to "newbies". You really need only a working knowledge of cPanel/WHM to comfortably use a server from them. They take care of all security patches, upgrades, cPanel Upgrades, and pretty much anything else to keep your server up and running.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

I am sorry I am digging up an old thread. However it was refrenced to in another thread.

1. Please disregard all comments I made towards angelnetworkz.net prior to this post. And you might just want to check out http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...5&pagenumber=1

2. If anyone is wondering what happened with their saintlouis dc, they claim the people who were going to rent them the place jacked up the rent before right when they were about to close. Please excuse my lack of correct grammer and spelling in this post, as I am in somewhat of a hurry at the moment.

Yes, this clients quest for revenge over $25 not refunded is amusing... http://angelnetworkz.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=437 for anyone that would like to read our side of the story and make an informed decision.

Not sure why Neill is getting involved... point #2 is particularly interesting as it was made clear months ago that St. Louis was out due to the landlord wanting to change the agreement and that NYC was our final choice for the new DC and it's being built as I type this and scheduled to be completed in time for your 2nd year anniversary.

Actually, the purpose of my pointing out #2 was to defend you on this one. There was a refrence to this thread in the other thread right below the words: "And what about that St. Louis DC?". I was defending your stand on this... You (angelnetworkz.net) told me in an email about this (about the rent being raised/agreement being changed.... I thought it was rent being raised but I may be confused) so I thought I would help you on this issue. However instead you reply with crap about a second year anniversary.

#1 was a negitive comment, #2 was intended to be positive.
    Why would I make both? Frankly, I just don't care anymore. They are a cheap provider claiming to offer fully managed service (all while being based in the notorious managed.com datacenter) they are going to have problems like any cheap provider. At the time of my posting the good comments about them it was because I thought of them as something more then "a cheap fully managed service provider". Now that's all I think; and I don't need any revenge, nor am I geting any satysfaction out of writing this post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12