Cheap Dedicated Server for just "Parking Plan" clients?

Hi everyone!

I'm new in here and this is my first post ... so please forget both: my ignorance and my awful english!

I have a Dedicated Server at Rackspace with Plesk in it (I really need some Control Pannel Admin System 'cause I'm not a Linux guru but just a webdesigner).

I can only host up to 100 domains in it and I'm reaching that amount.
    Among those I have like 40 domains that are just in what I've named "Parking Plan Hosting".
    To these clients I just give them 5 email accounts (of only 5 Mb each) and a "Under Construction" page or either a redirection to another webpage.

I would like to move those clients to a cheaper dedicated server so I can use their place in my server for better and bigger clients that pay higher monthly fees.

All I need in this new dedicated server is the following:
    - Linux OS (Red Hat 9 if possible)
    - Webadmin System (Plesk 7 if possible or CPannel or Ensim)
    - Good connectivity and stability guaranteed

That server will not host much data as I've explained, but

Oh, and of course a price under 100 USD !

Anyadvice will be wellcome.

I heard they had low prices.

do you know about this people?

oh, I just forgot to add that I've seen this company:

I think their price are in Australian dollars, so their $125 Linux server would be like half in US dollars (65 USD or so).

- Do you know this company?

- Do you think my clients here in Spain might get poor speed results because of the distance from the datacenter (from Spain to Australia)?

- or shouldn't that matter since I am only going to host there redirected domains?

Thanks again,

For as little resources you need a VPS may be a good, inexpensive solution. I use and they have excellent support and uptime.

I agree with Rokamortis, and I also use It will be cheaper than a dedicated and you still get full root access.

Oklahoma City, OK
    I would suggest there prices are good. You will not be let down with there service we are quite happy after 7 months with them.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    You won't have to worry much by going with servermatrix. But, probably your clients would page you up in the middle of the night due to network problems

if you have really tough budget and able to face downtime, then is your best choice; otherwise, pay little more setup fee to get server from They have nice support there. At least I called three times, and someone will talk to me on phone.

if you need little resources then I agree with the VPS idea. Try out dinix this way youll have a very solid network and wont have to worry much about it.

New York City
    As others have pointed out, I think it makes sense to go with a VPS. You should be able to host hundreds of 'Parking' type accounts without problem. And if you choose a decent VPS provider, you get benefits of more redundant hardware for a lower price.

Raj Dutt // CEO // Voxel dot Net Inc // [email protected]