Thread: gnax

Question gnax

Is anyone using gnax for gaming servers? If so how is your experience with them and do you get positive feedback from customers?

While I do have a full rack colo'd with them, I do not have experience specifc to gaming ... but I can honestly say that I cannot remember the last time there was any network downtime. Support is fast and these guys know their stuff ! I am sure you will have no issues with them regardless of what kind of server/service you plan on running from there.

just my 2 cents.
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !

Well, I haven't had any experience with them, but they have real good premium bandwidth. I've heard nothing but good things about them.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

Thanks for your replies

Im buying today

I suggest going through a GNAX reseller -> they have fairly poor support otherwise, at least with my GNAX experience.

There are several good GNAX resellers that post often on this forum, and would be more then willing to work with you to find a ideal solution.

> And no, I'm not one of them lol.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Our experience is exactly the opposite and we've had many servers with them for years now. Tranxactglobal/GNAX staff are excellent. The support level is about as good as you can get.

Gnax... is great...
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

I personally have never used GNAX, but I have a fried who colo's with them and hosts tons of gaming servers, and they are great.
    hm what should I put in my sig?

same as chaoshosting, from what I hear gaming is fine

Anyone know of Gnax resellers other than the ones listed on their website?

Derrick
    ResellerEdge.com - High Quality Reseller/ Multiple Domain Hosting.

Hi Derrick,
    Just wondering... Why go for resellers that are not in their list? Probably, those are sub-resellers.

Thanks.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup