Thread: 1sthost.us

1sthost.us

There was an article saying people were making millions out of domains during my mad phase i picked up 1sthost.us. I supply free community web site space and thought it may be a good choice, but since picked up communityinternetservices. I also quite recently picked up 1streg. com net org .co.uk are these domains of value

Re: 1sthost.us

Originally posted by almac
    There was an article saying people were making millions out of domains during my mad phase i picked up 1sthost.us. I supply free community web site space and thought it may be a good choice, but since picked up communityinternetservices. I also quite recently picked up 1streg. com net org .co.uk are these domains of value
    1sthost.us is near worthless. It could be mistaken for firsthost.us too easily. Also, .us domains aren't worth... maybe 5-10% of a .com.

1streg itself is pretty bad. Ditto what I said above about the 1st & first things. Some ppl might not remember the abbre. 'reg' (they might spell the full word out). So all that considered, anything with 1streg isn't likely worth more than, say, $25. The .net of the domain is likely worth around $12. The .org version could be about $5 and the .co.uk might be worth $1-3.