SunShop Shopping Cart

We have just released a new version of SunShop in which we have added many new features. For more information about our shopping cart software and other products and services we provide please visit our site.

SunShop is a easy to manage, fully customizable turnkey e-commerce solution perfect for any online business. Setting up an online store for your business has never been easier than this.

Features: Wishlist; Product Rating; UPS, USPS, FedEx, Canada Post shipping support; Template based layout which are easy to edit; Export to QuickBooks; Import/Export products; Search engine friendly product pages, including HTML output; Realtime credit card support with MANY major providers and gateways; Much, much more!

Requirements: PHP 4.1+ & MySQL 3.23+

If you have any questions you can post them here and we can reply as well.
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    800-673-4898 x 101

Welcome to WHT TKWebTools. I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum. Good luck with the promotion.

Oops, sorry!
    Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    800-673-4898 x 101

I'd like to give SunShop an thumbs up for a great product at a good price. I had looked at OSCommerce, but didn't want to go through installing 15-20 hacks to get going. I bought and tried X-Cart and Click Cart Pro, but had a number of difficulties that resulted in my abandoning them both. In the end, I was able to get up and running quickly with SunShop, and their support has been very good. My only complaint has been that getting them to do custom work has been kind of slow. But, the product is written in PHP and appears to be pretty straightforward if you are up to doing mods yourself. They also have an active forum as well.

You can check out my shop at http://pdaphone.com/shop . It is in the early stages at this point, but it only took about a day to get it integrated into my site using their templating.
    Mike Collins
    PDAPhoneHome - Get Converged! : NorthEastFoto - Take a Picture!

Thumbs up from our company too. We have customized the SunShop cart for our client's site. It has a powerful control panel and is so easy to customize.

Great shopping cart, we recommend it to all our clients who are looking for commercial shopping cart script.
    YasHost.com
    Cheap Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed, cPanel/WHM Included FOR FREE

this will proberbly be a long shot but would it be easy to interagate with http://www.nelogic.com/4/15.html and if so how much would your guys charge to totally interagate it with this cms?

Regards,
    Paul

YasHost.com
    Cheap Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed, cPanel/WHM Included FOR FREE

Site Link

Chris Talavera
    Turnkey Web Tools, Inc.
    800-673-4898 x 101

Originally posted by RealityHost
    this will proberbly be a long shot but would it be easy to interagate with http://www.nelogic.com/4/15.html and if so how much would your guys charge to totally interagate it with this cms?

Regards,
    Paul
    What do you mean by integrate? If you look at my shop, it is integrated into my site, although the style is a little different in the store. But, the fact is that the style in the store was targeted for the rest of the site until the developer disappeared. We have a new design coming for the whole site. It really comes down to tweaking the templates.

Are you using the nelogic product together with vBulletin? If so, then integration with vBulletin may be more powerful as the joining place between them.

Just curious what you had in mind.
    Mike Collins
    PDAPhoneHome - Get Converged! : NorthEastFoto - Take a Picture!

nice idea :-)