View Poll Results: The Apprentice: Kwame or Bill? Vote Now!

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kwame (Harvard MBA)

10 34.48%
  • Bill (Street-smarts)

18 62.07%
  • Both will be hired.

1 3.45%

Question The Apprentice: Kwame or Bill? Vote Now!

If you do not watch the show or don't know what this is about, please don't vote to keep results more realistic.

The $250,000-question is: Who is going to win The Apprentice: Kwame or Bill?

Just to remind you, Kwame is responsible for Jessica Simpson' concert, while Bill takes charge over organizing a golf event.

Based on how they started, I would personally have to say Bill is doing a better job. At least he doesn't have any conflict or problems yet with his team or organization, while Kwame is struggling with Omarosa (what the hell is the girl doing?? seems like she's playing against Kwame, making stupid mistakes) as well as logistics.

So my vote goes to Bill, but I somehow feel that there is going to be more than just a regular ending. For some reason I think they could both be hired by Trump.

So, who do YOU think is going to hear "You're Hired!"?

The Apprentice Finale: Thursday night on NBC.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

I think Bill's gonna get hired. Kwame would have scored big points in Trump's books if he fired Omarosa for being the *** she is.
    --

Originally posted by MStar
    Kwame would have scored big points in Trump's books if he fired Omarosa for being the *** she is.
    See, that's the problem. Kwame, in my opinion, is not managing his team well enough. He has an obvious problem with Omarosa, the way she works (lost a rock star) and that she is being secretive about it. Kwame feels it and yet is doing nothing! What type of leader does nothing or not firing her from the team and taking action into his hands?

I think Bill would be the best out of the two people. I think both are good people, but Bill to me stands out more. Bill also likes to take charge more, and seems to take more response when doing a "job".

Also to me Street smart usally do better then big college smart. Reason I say this my family is living proof.

I think ub3r should be doing the polls!

Originally posted by Artashes
    See, that's the problem. Kwame, in my opinion, is not managing his team well enough. He has an obvious problem with Omarosa, the way she works (lost a rock star) and that she is being secretive about it. Kwame feels it and yet is doing nothing! What type of leader does nothing or not firing her from the team and taking action into his hands?
    Look at the numbers of it. Even though he knows Omarosa is a pain and a liar, he doesn't have the option to fire her. She is still someone who can carry out tasks. And I don't believe they are allowed to fire people from their team.

Regards,
    Waylon

Originally posted by Velostream
    Look at the numbers of it. Even though he knows Omarosa is a pain and a liar, he doesn't have the option to fire her. She is still someone who can carry out tasks. And I don't believe they are allowed to fire people from their team.
    Waylon, the dossier does say the candidates are "in charge" of the event, thus they are allowed to fire and do whatever they need to do to make it a successful one. Nothing suggests against it.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentic...tournament.jpg

What I think (amazing how I can think! ) Trump is testing Kwame with Omarosa. See how he can work around the "trouble". Though I bet their is some one like that on Bill's team as well.

Trump has in fact used Omarosa before (to make things look diffrent then they are).

Originally posted by Torith
    What I think (amazing how I can think! ) Trump is testing Kwame with Omarosa.
    Both Bill and Kwame had to choose who was going to be on their team. Kwame picked Omarosa himself.

Originally posted by Artashes
    Both Bill and Kwame had to choose who was going to be on their team. Kwame picked Omarosa himself.
    It was a very dumb move IMO. She flat out lied to everyone in the group about the phone call at dinner.

Though doesnt mean Trump didnt plan it after or even before. Trump is worth alot he doesnt want some one to come in and screw it up for him. He needs to test the young ones to make sure they are up to it.

Originally posted by El Nino
    She flat out lied to everyone in the group about the phone call at dinner.
    I could not agree with you more! Why lie if you work in a team that can help you if there is a problem? She lied even when Kwame confronted her the next day and he knows it, yet he did not fire her. Apparently, it seems that Omarosa still thinks she is in competition, while she should care less since she is an employee.

Yes, to a certain extent but since last week there have been many specials on television and a lot of talk about this final decision, so people may have different views on what will be the final outcome, I think this thread is valid.

Personally, I'm with Bill. To me I think someone who has made millions from the ground up is a much better business man than one who went to school and assimilated themselves in with a company. Both Kwame and Bill are very successful but Bill is the entrepreneur.

No live polling there.

I can't wait for tonight's episode.

I wanted Kwame to win, but I think Omarosa sabotaged his project beyond repair.

So, I think Bill will come out on top.

Did anyone get the feeling there is alot of jealousy in Bills team though. they dont seem to happy about helping Bill.

Overall i think Bill will get hired. The Trump dont want someone who is afraid of conflict.

My $0.02
    www.saveserver.com<-- Ask me about low cost dedicated servers
    AIM=cooltjn1

All very valid views and opinions so far. IDS has made great points. Bill amazed me when I learnt he was running a multi-million dollar business by himself and that counts. He did it from nothing and to Trump that has got to be of more value. Bill is, as IDS correctly put it, is an entrepreneur, he takes more risk, he is more open in his communications and everyone seems to enjoy being around him.

Great traits that will get him hired.

Best,

The game is on!

Go Bill! Go Kwame!

Tune in NBC.

and Bill wins!

Yes, congrats to Bill!

I put my vote on Kwame - good thing I didn't put money on it

- Matt

As I mentioned, he should have fired Omarosa for lying, as noted by Trump himself. It was a big mistake.

Congrats to Bill, though. He deserved it.

Its cuz hes black
    "The impossibility of conceiving that this grand and wonderous universe with our conscious selves arose through chance, seems to me the chief argument for existence of God; but whether this argument is of real value I have never been able to decide... The safest conclusion seems to be that the whole subject is beyond the scope of man's intellect." - Charles Darwin