Completely Automated and very ADVANCED Realtor Website service plus MLS/IDX Engine now source code now available.

The original goal was to offer realtor websites with more advanced features offered by anyone else by charging a nominal setup fee and an affordable monthly hosting fee per site. Once I finished this project I quickly realized I could never maintain such an operation. It would require someone who has exceptional business and people skills. Skills I honestly don't have.

This software consist of two packages. One is the Database engine that automates every agents websites with updated daily content such as daily mortgage commentary, news headlines, 7 local weather outlook, daily mortgage rates and the very impressive MLS / IDX website integration. This software has taken a little over 14 months to develop and contains 50,000 plus lines of php code.

What makes this package so special is it's ability to completely maintain an unlimited amount of agent websites and integrate the entire MLS home listing with complete detailed information and images in to each site without the slightest maintence. It allows each realtor to list every home within their local MLS system as their own, it list the home of another agent and sends all property inquiries to the site owner which leads to referral bonuses.

The second package is the actual realtor website and generic template. Each agent's website takes 2 minutes to setup and it will never need any further maintence. The site is updated hourly with content and home listings automatically.

It features a beautiful and easy to use administration panel for the agent (screenshot here)which allows them to modify the text content only of specific pages such as the About, Contact, Copyright, Privacy and homepage. It also allows them to add and remove features the featured listing and Open house Calendar from the site's menu section. I'm also about 95% complete with a more advanced and very IMPRESSIVE admin panel (screenshot here). Each agent's site features full detailed MLS / IDX home listings, Open House Calendar, Featured Home Listings, 8 Advanced Calculators, Web Mail, Advanced Glossary Of Terms, Daily Mortgage Rates, Weather listings for each property, Stock Market data with symbol lookup, daily mortgage commentary and more. Due to the content integrated in to each website the average agent receives 10,000 - 15,000 hits a month (provable).

I receive a minimum of 3-4 inquires a day ranging from order request, questions and rarely even source code offers. I'll be glad to demonstrate the websites features, server stats, email inquiries, agent websites and more to SERIOUS buyers only.

I don't have a price in mind so I've decided to except reasonable offers.

All interested should contact Chris at (615) 641 - 2263 (anytime), leave a message if no answer and I return your call within 1-3 hours. Or email me here.