Authorizenet down?

Anyone having problems accessing the authorizenet client area today? I get page not found.

Or even just www.authorizenet.com
    Rob
    Founder and former owner of SRLnet. Sold in 2006

Not working here either - out in Encino (Los Angeles), CA

Thank you for the confirmation.

Seems odd, 2Co did not work a few days ago. Paysystems was down some yesterday, now Authorizenet.
    Rob

Anytime! I also tried to ping it from New Jersey, did not work either. So that site seems to be down. Are you still able to accept payments though?

They might just be updating their servers as well. I mean, a lot of Windows patches came out yesterday. You would have hoped they they would be doing that at night.

FYI:

Greetings from Authorize.Net!

On Tuesday April 14th between approximately 1:30am and 4:30am Authorize.net experienced unexpected network issues which temporarily disrupted transaction processing and access to our websites.

Access to some of our websites will continue to be limited in the near term, but our core services are currently available. To login to your Authorize.Net account, please go directly to https://secure.authorize.net.

We understand the role our service provides to merchants, and to that end, Authorize.net continues to focus on providing robust reliable service. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
    Rob

Well hopefully they are gaining footage now. I know what it is like with those network issues. :-/

Yep, network issues are never fun. Authorize.Net appears to have resolved their issues from what we can see. Hopefully it will remain that way.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!