Will Directi break the pattern?

Right now Directi resellers have the "Ability to create Infinite Levels of Sub-Resellers." What was it...two years ago eNom changed their policy so that all new sub-reseller accounts would be at a minimum of $8.95 (exculding the partnership a few business retained). Do you think Directi will follow in the same footsteps? Multiple sub-reseller accounts only pennies away from the next level up reminds me so much of Amway. Were is Amway today...

well, i doubt those indians will follow the same style, i've seen another indian accredited registrar that sells at $6.48 called signdomains.

they don't care how many pennies they gain since they want to resell their other services and don't care about profit from domains
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Well... the concept is different. Subresellers cannot pay to Directi directly... you always have to go to your parent account.
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

so refilling an account should be processed by parent reseller? using their own CC processor or something?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Bashar
    so refilling an account should be processed by parent reseller? using their own CC processor or something?
    That's correct, so I don't think there will be "sub-reseller accounts only pennies away from the next level up", as acts837 said.

Greetings,
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

Then how do you explain the $6.99 Directi Reseller offers that have been appearing in the "Adv" threads, eBay, and other forums?

Concept different? Doesn't really matter how the money gets filtered into the accounts. If I am not mistaken the eNom change came because of the saturation point of $6.95 resellers (read not ETP) accounts.