i rent and u market the services

hello im looking the person who can run and market the web hosting services for me , i get 70% and u get 30% for etc client , please pmb me for this great deal , need the great person can make the sales every months

what i want is long term relation ship so with this offer we can grow the services and open the big provider in futures

the server i will get is or something like this spec
    4 P 2.8
    60 HDD x 2
    1000GB bandwidth
    2ips or more
    cpanel

ps/ to Moderated let me know if this post not in the correct

Let me get this straight. Folks market and run a server for you, i.e. - do all the work, and in return, you take 70% of the income and pay part of that to the hosting service.

In other words, you're eating better than 2/3 of the gross in return for a $100 server.

Sounds like a sexcellent deal! Do I bend over while I sign?

Let me get this straight. Folks market and run a server for you, i.e. - do all the work, and in return, you take 70% of the income and pay part of that to the hosting service.
    Yeah... I actually almost started laughing when I read this...

Are you serious? That's like asking Starbucks to give you 90% of their profits because the coffee beans are grown in your fields. No?
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Re: i rent and u market the services

Originally posted by MyBox
    hello im looking the person who can run and market the web hosting services for me , i get 70% and u get 30% for etc client , please pmb me for this great deal , need the great person can make the sales every months

what i want is long term relation ship so with this offer we can grow the services and open the big provider in futures

the server i will get is or something like this spec
    4 P 2.8
    60 HDD x 2
    1000GB bandwidth
    2ips or more
    cpanel

ps/ to Moderated let me know if this post not in the correct

Hi Mybox,

Are you looking for someone who can manage Linux only or both, Linux and Windows platform? I would suggest that you offer slightly higher than 30%. Most websites are getting the same percentage or more just by refering. I doubt many would want to come into partnership in this case.

What is your expected daily and monthly sales for the first 6 months ?

Cristiano
    HostPulse.com - Hosting Directory & Tips
    Cheap Web Hosting
    ASP Hosting
    Domain Hosting

I guess sales would depend on you -- you're the one doing the marketing.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Yeah, he's not looking for a server admin. He's looking for someone to actually run his company for him, and make very little profit.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

MyBox, you realize that the only way your idea would work is if you put more money into the company. Perhaps if you invested thousands into it, you could get back 70% returns. But that's assuming you're making 10's of thousands per month on hosting so that the guy doing all the work is making a lot. Otherwise, why wouldn't someone just pay a small little $100 monthly fee for a server and do it themselves without you taking 70% of the cut for doing nothing?

hmm to be fair on mybox he is probably going to be making a loss for a while, and he will have to absorb that, whilst the person doing the work isnt actually putting any money in, I dont know if 70/30 is fair but I would say the person providing the capital deserves the bigger share.

Originally posted by Chrysalis
    hmm to be fair on mybox he is probably going to be making a loss for a while, and he will have to absorb that, whilst the person doing the work isnt actually putting any money in, I dont know if 70/30 is fair but I would say the person providing the capital deserves the bigger share.
    That works well for all values of "way more than one box."

In my perosnal opinion, doing that with one box is joke.

Unless you have a few grand I dont suggest going with your own box. You will need to hire web designer / sys admin / marketers / a lawyer is a good idea (pay only when you need him such as registering your trademark etc) and the list goes on and on.

Your are asking alot in return for a service that most likly costs more than your box.

Is this a joke?

Let Me Get This Clear

You want Someone To Do ALL the work and get 30% while you sit there and watch? LOL Nice try business isnt that easy. HAHAH

Question

Dude MyBox, Seriously how old are you? (Im asking IQ age lol)

p.s - If there is sumone ready to accept his deal I offer %35 lol

Originally posted by nycxzero
    Is this a joke?
    MyBox will tell us when he gets home from school.

forgive me for asking but unless you get sued what do you need a lawyer for

Also I presume designing a webpage is a one off thing, so you just left with sysadmin and marketing, personally myself I just have boxes for my own uses so will admit I dont know the ins and outs of running a business but in a lot of cases the guy providing the capital will always get the bigger share of income. I would agree making a post like that on here is a bit strange tho LOL, its very unclear as to what he wants the other person to do, it could just be marketing and support he may be doing the sysadmin himself hmmmm.

You need a lawyer to get incorporated... in any other state. :-)

BTW, I am curious is it possible to establish a large international hosting corporation covering all segments of the market, virtually, by combining the tallents of a dozen totally strange to each other people, say, the ones having replied in this thread... Or to set something like a virtual business incubator.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

Chrysalis,

Lawyer not only to get incorporated but also for writing your TOS, SLA etc to make sure that it is clear and that you have the law on your side just incase something happens.

Or if you want to sure a client for ruining your server (just and example) etc.
    Iím not saying a full time lawyer, but one that will be there when you need him and at a good price. One that knows your TOS inside out.

Don't be so mean guys. But I do find the cut a little low. It's more like the guy doing the work should get a 70% cut.

Originally posted by saffar
    Chrysalis,

Lawyer not only to get incorporated but also for writing your TOS, SLA etc to make sure that it is clear and that you have the law on your side just incase something happens.
    That's just it. You can't just copy another company's TOS or contracts, because what's valid in their state (or even city!) may not hold water in yours.

You could well be leaving yourself open for being sued if a client loses data and goes after you for it. You could be leaving yourself open for liability if a user is caught sharing copyrighted materials. In some cities, you could even be leaving yourself open for not only a lawsuit, but criminal negligence if a user's mailbox is compromised and you haven't properly warned that you're not providing a secure server.

To be honest, 70 to 30 is actually not bad. Me and my investor have a similar deal. The difference is that it's with thousands of dollars worth of servers. And he's spending thousands on marketing and taking a much bigger loss. (Not $100 per month LOL). Although I think the best rate is 50/50. The man who does the work gets 50%, the man providing the money but doing no work gets 50%. 60/40 is not bad. 70/30 is also not too bad but still stretching it. I bet Jacques Pham has a deal of like 90/10 lol. (For those of you who don't know Jacques Pham = owner of managed.com).

This has easily become my favorite thread on this forum. maybe it was the bad english (not that mine is stellar), the ridiculous offer, or the his username as "MyBox", but, It cheers me up everytime I read it.

Thank you MyBox! you make my day!!

Originally posted by ambirex
    his username as "MyBox"
    Very cute observation! :-)))))))))))))))

BTW, this thread belongs to "Running a Webhosting Business".
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

you guys are tuff, but I like mybox he has some [email protected]

Originally posted by mams482
    but I like mybox he has some [email protected]
    I donít know how you came with that conclusion, Iím assuming you donít even know him.

Originally posted by mams482
    you guys are tuff
    I never knew that.. since

Dictionary.com
    tuff ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tf)
    n.
    A rock composed of compacted volcanic ash varying in size from fine sand to coarse gravel. Also called tufa
    The business is competitive one, so we have to be tough to make it.

hello thank for who have private msg me i have select the partner for this

about how many servers i will get - the answer is 3 p4 and 3 xeon server

also this is not a joke mate this is real

why is his account disabled?

13 days before posting this he posted a request for $5 hosting.

Before that he posted a request for a cheap VPS.

And now he has 6 servers in his empire!

Astounding.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

ahhhhhhhhh

Somone probably checked out his PMs to find that no one has actually PMd him with any business offers. I think there should be a publicly viewable explanation of why people like this got banned so we can have a laugh!