Thread: DiscoverIT?

DiscoverIT?

Hello everybody,

I am currently looking for a hosting company who provides a service that will support MS Access database and ASP. A friend has recommended the UK based company DiscoverIT. This comany seems somewhat expensive compared to others, but having read some of the negative threads regarding the cheaper and more popular companies I thought I'd give them a go.

Has anybody had any experience of this company, particularly their Windows 2K package?

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob!

Sounds like I have a similar site set-up to the one you do - smallish, dynamic database driven website, based in the UK.

I've been using DiscoverIT for around six months now (their win2k package) and no problems so far! I can't say too much about the service as I haven't needed to use it (I guess that says something), but they were always helpful when I was asking initial questions and organising domain name registration etc.

Let me know if you need any more information or have any specific questions or requirements,

Ellie

Hi Bob! Hi Ellie!

I use DiscoverIT too! I've got no problems with these guys at the moment now that everything has been set-up. Some teething problems with access integration etc. but these were all sorted out relatively quickly, the support guys were helpful, so I guess I'd give them a thumbs up too!

Hope this helps,
    Yours,

Andy.