Need a Server Administrator

Dear webmasters !

I am getting a dedicated server for my vbulletin forum but dont have any technical knowledge to run it. I need an Administrator who can work for $50/month and can take care of our server.

Please send me a pm.

Hi there,

Could you let me know what's involved with the server admin job?

I run a vbulletin forum myself on a private server, so have had a fair chunk of experience running forums.

I have e-mailed you regarding your system administrator job.

Please email me at john[@] I can managed your server for the priced you offered. - Speedy OpenVPN & PPTP VPN Services

Please email me, very interested, I can do it for less a month.

AIM - buccaneerob

Manchester, UK
    AexiManagement could take care of the management needs for your service, Please feel free to contact us for more information.

I can provide you with administration service. I have much experience as a UNIX administrator, and am currently starting a company focusing on offering UNIX administration.

I have worked for various local companies on a contract basis, but am unable to provide names of these companies due to an NDA agreement.

Not only am I an administrator, I can also write documentation. I have been published in Sys Admin Magazine and UNIXReview, as well as the now defunct BSDToday website. I have received book offers and have accepted one.

I guarantee that there will be no regrets if you choose to use me to fill this position, and you will only have good things to say. If you would like to speak more about this e-mail me at [email protected] or via PM on this board.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Alan P. Laudicina

(I posted this here because you don't have enough posts to read a PM)

Thanks all for your replies.

I will choose a server from and I need advice as well before I give job to anyone of you. Please add irfan_nawaz1979 in your msn list. I will prefer the person or company depending on the answers to the following questions.

If I pay $50/month :
    1) Will you be able to switch my shared server to the new dedicated server from
    2) What times will you available for us in case we have to contact you?
    3) Can I make multiple accounts on a dedicated server and host my friends' websites there ?. Will you be able to switch thier sites? (maximum 2 sites a month)
    4) Where are you based and do you accept paypal? I am based in UK.

Thank you

Manchester, UK
    1) Yes, We can help with that.

2) We have a technical support team available 24/7, and a direct cell number to your engineer is available.

3) Yes, That is fine.

4) We are based in Manchester, UK. Paypal is currently the only form of payment we accept.

1) Yes
    2) Normal Business Hours in the US
    3) Yes
    4) US, accept PayPal

I'll do it for $40/month, contact me via PM or email (chris [at]

Top Secret
    depending on the amount of requests and the like, Linux Tech Networks can help you out with this. Feel free to contact me through any of the methods in my sig if you have any questions.

Linux Tech Networks
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!

FT Worth, TX

We have a server adminstrator who is more than qualified to help you out. He is on call whenever you need him via AOL Instant Messenger or by Cell Phone. He will install Firewalls Remoting Logging, etc for just $50 / month. If interested, please view his resume.
    Kerry Jones

I added you in MSN Messenger. i think your id is irfan_nawaz1979 AT hotmail. anyways I am based in India (Gmt +5.30) and I'll let you know.