Music & Template Software?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone know of a opensource software that will do subscription. Like If they are not member they can only download the FREE section of the music or template. Like Kind of a FREE DOWNLOAD PAGE if they are NON MEMBER. But if they are members they can download all.

Anyone know of any software that does this Commerical Or Opensource. I want to get one, If anyone know of any good one that does this Please let me know. Please list them for me, I will be GREATLY appreicated this.

thanks

anyone?

anyone??

Anyone out there?

Hi,

anyone out there who can point me to a good software? I need a subsription software system. please advise..

thanks all

Either use search resources, or pay someone to do it. It is a fairly easy thing to program, so I'm sure you can find someone who will code what you need for a reasonable price.

No idea what you're asking. From what I gather, you want a section with free downloads, and a section you need a password for. Simple... password protect the directory you want members to have access to, keep the free stuff outside that directory.

I don't really understand what this has to do with running a web hosting business though. This is more webdesign.
    Webmaster Forum • webmastertalk.net • Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools • domainfocus.com • Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

Not sure what your looking for, but if I understand correctly this correctly, take a look at phpshop, thats what boxed art uses...

I'd advice you to go to hotscripts.com There're plenty of such opensource scripts in variety languages.

will oscommerce do the trick?

Hi,

will oscommerce do the trick?? PHPshop is not soo good. What i want is to let people download stuff, but if they become members they get to download the whole stuff..

know what i mean??

Say I got music..

music 1

1.mp3
    2.mp3
    3.mp3
    4.mp3 members only
    5.mp3 members only
    6.mp3 members only

Do you see now..

if you are not members you can't download 4,5,6 . If you are just guest you can download 1,2,3

do you follow me?

what is a good program for this