Post Looking for advertisers (of webmaster sites)!

We are a web hosting company that does not offer anything else but web hosting and web design/development.
    We have close to 700 clients and we are hosting over 3,200 websites. We get roughly 115 unique visitors a day. The very large majority of our visitors are website owners and looking to find resources for the website.

We are creating a "recommended resources" page in which will feature the following categories with 1 or 2 links under each:
    • Domain Registrar (that does not offer web hosting plans)
    • Script Index (something like
    • HTML/Website Help or Tools
    • SPAM Filters
    • Content Providers
    • Dedicated Server Provider (only)
    • Any other resources that webmasters may need.

Simply post a link to your website and a bid of what you are willing to pay for the spot. We are not looking for anything major at the moment, just a small investment from a webmaster resource website in which in exchange we will post their link. If you need the link to the website or more information, you can PM me or IM me on AIM @ o4g247.

Thank you for your time!

i would like to get listed under your html/website help/tools catagory however due to the fact that you are only providing 115 unique views a day (with no link to your actual site) im not inclinded to say more then $5/month for a text or 88x31 link None of the cool kids are doing it.

$25 for 6 months - website promotion service.
    Dan Grossman - dan @
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Sorry, I think it is worth atleast $15/mo. I understand it is not a "ton" of visitors, but these are quality visitors that are likely to spend money. Also, a lot of the 650+ customers will be seeing this as well.

Please PM me your URL and maybe I'll offer more.
    Dan Grossman - dan @

Lightbulb Hi...

Can you PM me the link to your website?

Thank you.

He PMed it to me and it was asterisked out by WHT. Might want to ask by email.
    Dan Grossman - dan @